Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
For those of you considering NOT taking the insurance, please consider the actions of others that might damage your vehicle.

Although you might not be at fault, who knows what extended headaches an accident might cause.

Skill levels will vary greatly among your classmates and there are situations where you’re on the track together.

Consider it insurance like when you’re renting a car in general. Yes, you might have coverage through your credit card or regular insurance. But only the insurance through the rental will allow you to walk away without on going actions on your part. At least that’s how I remember it..

Good Luck to all. Have fun, be safe!!
The problem with this insurance is you can’t walk away. It’s a $5,000 deductible for a $60,000 car that’s been tracked multiple years. It’s probably the worst insurance premium/deductible I’ve seen ha.
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
The problem with this insurance is you can’t walk away. It’s a $5,000 deductible for a $60,000 car that’s been tracked multiple years. It’s probably the worst insurance premium/deductible I’ve seen ha.
Huh, it’s been a few years since I went. I don’t remember it being that way. Appreciate your perspective.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Huh, it’s been a few years since I went. I don’t remember it being that way. Appreciate your perspective.
Yea, there is a 5k out of pocket. Better than 60k I guess. I’m going to call my insurance and see if they will cover anything since it’s a “school”.....

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
I've just ordered my GT350 earlier this month - how do you sign up for the track day?

Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
That is a bummer. I literally just signed up a few days ago for the April 3 session and they had room in both the 3 and 4th at the time. Just missed it ha.
i'm going april 2-3, so we'll high five as i leave and you come in...fellow so-cal'er.

1966 2+2 289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
supercharged V8 Jaguar
Is anyone going on either day next week? If so wanna go in on a rental if you're staying near the airport?
Hi Matt Not sure of your dates but I am diving my own car and staying at the airport comfort inn. arriving on 4/14/19 dinner on 4/15 and driving on 4/16 and 4/17. We have room in our car for an extra two people. if that works for you write back and we will be happy to take you to and from. PS we have family in the Salt Lake area so we will arrive early and leave two or three days after the Track Attack. Thanks Larry

Sponsored

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
Hi Matt Not sure of your dates but I am diving my own car and staying at the airport comfort inn. arriving on 4/14/19 dinner on 4/15 and driving on 4/16 and 4/17. We have room in our car for an extra two people. if that works for you write back and we will be happy to take you to and from. PS we have family in the Salt Lake area so we will arrive early and leave two or three days after the Track Attack. Thanks Larry
I appreciate it! Unfortunately I’ll be out there next week but it looks like it might rain

Berm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F-150 XLT, '19 Mustang GT Premium
My dad and mom had a great time at dinner yesterday!

If you're there for the April 3/4, my dad is the funny one with the Silver Edge Sport who was telling everyone I have a green gt500 :facepalm:
IMG_5760.JPEG

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
My dad and mom had a great time at dinner yesterday!

If you're there for the April 3/4, my dad is the funny one with the Silver Edge Sport who was telling everyone I have a green gt500 :facepalm:
IMG_5760.JPEG
I had the pleasure of meeting them. They were in my group. They are very nice people. They took a couple pics of me and my neighbor that we posed for. I’ll post them up when I get home. Track Attack was awesome. I’m spending an extra day in SLC.

Rwardjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
anyone headed out for April 7 program?
Sponsored