Sponsored

Official 50 Year Limited Edition Mustang Thread

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
We got a Kona Blue in a few days ago and this is all it came with. No full manual. :confused:

Congrats. If you read one of the cards that came in the manual pack, it says a manual and welcome kit will come in the mail later. We assume it will be the promised leather case and all. No one knows for sure what else may or may not be included
Sponsored

my03mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru BRZ, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Looks like mine. And where I would've parked lol. Wrong state.
I was thinking the same thing, it's where I would've parked to! The person didn't even park next to my dad's 5.0 a few spots down, that would've been a cool picture.

That car is gorgeous, you're lucky!

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Boys,

I'm old school (46) and this is my first ever post so be kind. I have been an Australian fan of Mustang all my life and I've always liked the understated Wimbledon white. I'd only change a few things on the Anniversary Limited Edition.

Does anyone have any thoughts on a blue interior (darker than the original 65's), and a modern take on a Grant's wooden steering wheel incorporating all the modern buttons?

Also if anyone has seen a modern version of the American racing wheels I'd love to take a look. I'll probably loose a few ppl here but a whitewall option would look good as well.

With these 3 changes you could really see the linage. Anyone agree?

Cheers,

Maz
I had a wood steering wheel in my '05. Loved it! I assume the company, stwheel, is out of business though since their website is no longer up.
%2706-05-08-01b.JPG

Guard 15 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Saw 1433 of 1964 today. I love the Kona Blue. I wish I could get that color on another trim level. This car was just finished being detailed but the salesman said they were adding a $30,000 ADM. Nice, but no thanks.
Agreed, I love kona blue. I originally was going to settle with deep impact blue until I saw guard for the first time in person.

ComplexMind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Kona Blue
Anyone thought of putting a S/C on their anniversary car i am contemplating it now.. I will not use Roush because there is cutting on the outside of the block for fitment! looking at a whipple, i don't drive the car much and i can go back if needed but was looking for thoughts.
Sponsored