North Carolina Roll Call!!!

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
I haven't. Are they still in business? I checked their site once and it appeared that it hadn't been updated in a long time. And their Facebook page has been quiet since last May.
Sponsored

RoadDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
ConqSoft........ I've spoken to them on the phone a couple of times in the past six months but have yet to go by... You're right about their web site needing an update..
My concern is the same as the rest of us.. are they competent..?
I just need to have a shifter and shock/springs installed.. I do have access to a lift but it's two hours away, so that kinda sucks..
Thanks very much for the reply!

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
I used them a year ago to intall a JLT CAI , and the custom dyno tune
Matt and Eric they pretty much specialize in all that is Mustangs, and are reallydown to earth.
They also have track daysat the strips so you can go and get some tips if you never dragged before.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Howdy....

Anybody in the Raleigh or surrounding area ever use Piedmont Custom Motorsports?
I need to have a couple of mods done and I don't have access to a lift.. Are they good at what they do, so-so, etc..??
Thanks in advance for the feedback..

RoadDog
I would check out Hypermotive for parts and installs, great group of guys there. They are located in Dunn. Worth the drive.

I haven't been to Piedmont in a while. I went there for a dyno day and to have my 13's suspension adjusted but that's it. So can't really speak too much of them.

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Checking in from Clayton. Just joined the forums. Picking up my black GT today :)
Awesome. Congrats on the car and welcome to the forums. I'm right down the road from you.

I passed a black one on White Oak Rd on my way home around 4ish today, wasn't you was it?

Last edited:

2blackstangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT w/ PP | 1993 LX Notch
Awesome. Congrats on the car and welcome to the forums. I'm right down the road from you.

I passed a black one on White Oak Rd on my way home around 4ish today, wasn't you was it?
Thanks.

I didn't get mine home until around 7:30pm, so it must've been my twin :)

My last Mustang was a 2008 GT/CS with some minor mods, so I was grinning ear-to-ear revving this thing up on the way home.

My wife was just in awe of the Pony projection lights. The coolest thing she's seen in a while. :lol:

I'll be doing some praying for forgiveness when the MBRP Street exhaust shows up via UPS.

MAVERICKFORD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0
I work at Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail we got in our 2016 Gt350 this morning. I work in Service as an advisor. You can call up for pricing.
20160203_070325.jpg
20160203_074815.jpg

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
I'm a service advisor at Volvo of Cary, I don't have a good picture to post....... But I do drive a 15 GT!!

Sponsored

RoadDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks to those about a good Raleigh shop.. I will check both of them out!

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Looks like we are staying put in Kernersville. Just didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling driving around Wilson, and Zebulon was way too middle of nowhere for us.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Should be installing this bitch over the weekend :)
20160209_202855.jpg

brent_G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT-A10-pp1-ruby red
Located in vass. West side of Bragg. Are there ant recommended dealers to purchase a mustang at in the area? Only moved here a couple months ago from fort hood Texas.
Sponsored