New Promotion From Ford. $1250.00 Cash

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Just got this e-mail from Ford. Unfortunately you do need a PIN code (which was attached to the e-mail).

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer exp‍ir‍es on J‍u‍ly 5‍, 20‍2‍3. So head to your dealer soon and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you.

Due to high demand, some models, trims and features may not be available or may be subject to change. Please contact your dealer for ordering and inventory availability.

The small print.......

*New 2022/2023/2024 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, F‑150® Lightning®, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach‑E® Select and California Route 1 trims, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 7‍/‍5‍/2‍3. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32034 and customer ID.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household
so basically it's a PR stunt that pretty much nobody can take advantage of. So have you been browsing 2023/4 inventory on Ford.com day in and day out? In past years this was stackable WITH low interest rate and all other conquest cash and so forth. Typo, or did Ford Legal overlook X-plan?

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
PR BS...damn rates are killer for those 1k payments!

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
so basically it's a PR stunt that pretty much nobody can take advantage of. So have you been browsing 2023/4 inventory on Ford.com day in and day out? In past years this was stackable WITH low interest rate and all other conquest cash and so forth. Typo, or did Ford Legal overlook X-plan?
PR BS...damn rates are killer for those 1k payments!
All promotions can be considered PR BS. It's called marketing and it happens thousands of times a day in all sorts of businesses. If I were looking for a deal on a 22' with 0% interest this would be a great deal.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
All promotions can be considered PR BS. It's called marketing and it happens thousands of times a day in all sorts of businesses. If I were looking for a deal on a 22' with 0% interest this would be a great deal.
True - because according to that lingo in the advertised statements, the $1250 can be applied with other existing offers.

If the Buyer has any negotiating skillsets, they could negotiate a 2022 below MSRP, get the $1250 off, and do 0% as well... and if they work a trade into the deal AFTER they get a happy figure from the Salesperson on the new Ford, then the Buyer would end up with even a greater price reduction overall and minimal tax hit...

Good luck to anyone who goes for it...

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
yeah but you gotta get the invite first. That's the trick. And it's not clear how to get it. I invariably get the offer 2 weeks AFTER I've already purchased the vehicle.

tonys_gt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Rapid Red GT500
I wonder if those can be transferred because I'm about to buy another Mustang soon but didn't get that email...

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I wonder if Granger Ford accepts this offer along with the 2% under invoice pricing?

Sponsored

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
They should as this is Ford, not dealer, monies.
It's been a while since I purchased a Ford, but, is the dealer still able to just look up your name and see if you have a cash back offer tied to you? I thought I had that done when I purchased my 2016 in 2015??

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I got the same email today.

Jerryinpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Just got this e-mail from Ford. Unfortunately you do need a PIN code (which was attached to the e-mail).

You mean a lot to us. And we’re here to prove it with an Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save that’s just for you. Save on new Ford vehicles: $2,000 on F‑150®, Super Duty® or Expedition®; $1,250 on a Mustang® Mach‑E®, Ranger®, Explorer®, Bronco® Sport, Escape®, Edge® or Mustang; or $750 on most other vehicles.*

You can also combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But don’t wait! This offer exp‍ir‍es on J‍u‍ly 5‍, 20‍2‍3. So head to your dealer soon and check out all the ways we’re ready to help you.

Due to high demand, some models, trims and features may not be available or may be subject to change. Please contact your dealer for ordering and inventory availability.

The small print.......

*New 2022/2023/2024 vehicles: Excludes Bronco®, F‑150® Lightning®, F‑150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach‑E® Select and California Route 1 trims, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 7‍/‍5‍/2‍3. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32034 and customer ID.
Hi,
I got the same email in early February, it expires early April. The end of February I bought a new 2022 Mustang 301a with a $4000 discount. 1.9% Ford credit financing for 36 months which is low. Dealer said ford marketing would send me a check for $1250, NO THEY WONT.
The dealer won't give it to me or Ford marketing rebate department. My attorney friend said to file a fraudulent rebate complaint with my state attorney general, and I did, it's inprocess...
Thanks, Jerry

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hi,
I got the same email in early February, it expires early April. The end of February I bought a new 2022 Mustang 301a with a $4000 discount. 1.9% Ford credit financing for 36 months which is low. Dealer said ford marketing would send me a check for $1250, NO THEY WONT.
The dealer won't give it to me or Ford marketing rebate department. My attorney friend said to file a fraudulent rebate complaint with my state attorney general, and I did, it's inprocess...
Thanks, Jerry
Are you sure the $1250.00 wasn’t wrapped in your total $4k “discount”?
Sponsored