Sponsored

New MPSS owner

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Just a thanks to Gibbo for pushing these, are you sure you don't work for them?

Had my worn out after 9500 miles rear PZeros swapped for MPSS on Friday just as it started snowing again and gingerly drove back to my home 5 miles away.

Already the rear felt more confidant as I added another 100 miles on the Surrey lanes and then the A3 up to town in the rain and cold.

Return journey back to the Surrey Hills late last night and there was a light year's improvement in feel and traction from the back end.

Normally in Wet Mode I could get the back to break away quite easily on the PZeros but now I felt safe and planted and my speed was creeping up.

Cut to today and another cold, wet and rainy day and another trip up to town. Felt very confidant and even drag raced a few wannabees heading back home tonight with no fish tailing or any breaking away.

The rears are now showing up the fronts. I couldn't face throwing away those as they still have plenty of tread. Maybe if I get some work in I'll do it.

The difference in the tyres are really night and day. Really amazing and all the more shocking that Ford fit those Pirellis as standard as the price difference can't be that much.

All driving done in Wet Mode by the way. I'm not that silly.........yet.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I don't work for them, I've just tried many tyres and out in the real world the MPSS are a league ahead of Pzero in all conditions. The Pzero really has not one single positive over them. Ford clearly know so as well considering they put MPSS on the GT 350 and RS.

I speak my mind, some like it and some do not, but I do not care. :)