Sponsored

New Member/New Mach 1

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Looks great. That’s a ceramic coating? I used Speed Wipe detailer on the vinyl after I washed and waxed. No wax on the vinyl obviously.
I polished the paint first and then applied the Adams Graphene coating….ceramic with some percentage of Graphene.
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
none taken, they are the fugliest wheel I've seen on a car. Ford must NOT have these as an option on ANY vehicle, certainly not one that's north of 60K!

These are my wheels, can't wait till I can afford to change them.

PXL_20220523_123144569.PORTRAIT.jpg
It must be me but I like the base wheels. Looks very old school muscle car. Easy to clean and they don t look dirty because of the finish. I have the red Brembo s behind them too. subjective I guess.

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
It must be me but I like the base wheels. Looks very old school muscle car. Easy to clean and they don t look dirty because of the finish. I have the red Brembo s behind them too. subjective I guess.
My thoughts are exactly the same. Very classy look and I love them!!!

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I like all the Mach 1 wheels. I'm kinda jealous of you guys. I didn't want to pop another 10K ADM for a Mach 1 or I would have got one. I am very please with my fully loaded GT though, and do like the PP wheels. Lot of spokes to clean, but they look good IMO.