OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Picking the car up tonight.. !! I will take many pictures.. Only disappointing thing they did was drill into the bumper for the front plate bracket ...
Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Congrats man. Very rare for a 15yr-old to have the ability to do what you're doing. I felt lucky enough to be able to buy my first brand new Mustang right after graduating college at 24.

My first name is Quintin, always weird to see someone else have my name even it's your (assuming?) last name haha.

Bummer about them drilling into your bumper for the bracket. Is VT a front plate state?

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
450 Raptor huh? I think you mean a YFZ 450.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
You've got to be trolling us. In 2010 you were what.. 9 years old? Then you starting restoring and flipping cars as a tween?

I would buy it if your dad basically did everything you claimed you did and you were just the helper (and he of course bought the GT for himself), but yeah... no dice on your story.

Give up on that Hellcat? http://www.hellcat.org/threads/new-member-from-vt-15-year-old-mopar-maniac.15948/

Also, I'm pretty sure you can not legally test drive a vehicle without a valid driver's license (permits do not count).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
You've got to be trolling us. In 2010 you were what.. 9 years old? Then you starting restoring and flipping cars as a tween?

I would buy it if your dad basically did everything you claimed you did and you were just the helper (and he of course bought the GT for himself), but yeah... no dice on your story.

Give up on that Hellcat? http://www.hellcat.org/threads/new-member-from-vt-15-year-old-mopar-maniac.15948/

Also, I'm pretty sure you can not legally test drive a vehicle without a valid driver's license (permits do not count).

Not trolling at all.. I can give my dads phone number to whoever wants it.. I bought a car .. In 2010, yes I was 9.. And I bought a 1968 Dart 270.. And that's when the bug started.. Since then that's all I have been doing.. People can think what they want but I did everything and I paid for every last penny of this car.. It is sitting in our garage right now.. I didn't want to be helped out financially at all.. I made that very clear.. Again.. People can think what they want but I just wanted to stop on in and share my story.. Your choice weather you believe it or not..

Decided the Hellcat wasn't feesable at this time as I am going to need a winter driver and other expenses, and so on..

We know the owners of the dealer and I have experience handling cars and they trusted that I could handle to test drive a ecoboost.. With my permit of course...

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Congrats young man! Now keep that drive up and start investing into the future! Buying stocks at your age will set you up for life.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Picking the car up tonight.. !! I will take many pictures.. Only disappointing thing they did was drill into the bumper for the front plate bracket ... ��
Watch out for that damn decal some dealers like to slap on the back of the cars they sell, advertising their name. I was lucky enough in that regard since they were bringing in my car from about 75 miles out, and it hadn't even been dropped off at that dealership yet. The morning they drove out to bring it over here I called them up as an afterthought and asked them not to slap their decal on the back of my car when it came in. The salesman gave me a little bit of shit for it haha, but said "I'll see what I can do." He was cool enough to honor the request. Not all dealers slap decals on the cars they sell, but a lot do out here. It just bugs me. I want a clean looking car, and my attitude is if you're going to want to deface it with an ad then I want some monthly income out of it. :shrug:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks a lot everyone!! I can't wait to start the build.. Everyone can follow along on Instagram @cquintin.. And I will be starting a build thread on here tonight.. To get started.. Just ordered about $600 worth of Adams Polishes Product!!

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
ok boys.. i am big skeptic.. of this story thing. 15 year old. good story kid.. now i putting few links out here .. i request the moderator not to delete them at all.

Same story on multiple forums .. you guys be the judge:

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/new-member-from-vt-15-year-old-mopar-maniac.15948/

http://www.hellcat.org/threads/new-member-from-vt-15-year-old-mopar-maniac.15948/

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/30215-new-member-15-year-old-from-vt/

this can be legit, which i highly doubt now fellas...

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
so on Adam's forum he claimed he had bought a hellcat.. here a gt premium.. as i again say i might be wrong.. but something does not add up.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
so on Adam's forum he claimed he had bought a hellcat.. here a gt premium.. as i again say i might be wrong.. but something does not add up.

Look guys.. I became a member of this forum to share my story and have some fun with building my mustang.. If you guys have a problem then so be it..

As I said before .. I had a deposit down on a new hellcat.. Then I came to my senses and realized it wasn't feesable for me to do.. So here I am.. I don't know why you can't believe that me, a 15 year old.. Have worked my ass off buying and selling everything I could just to afford a nice car for high school.. If you don't believe me then so be it.. I don't care about the nay Sayers :)
Sponsored