Sponsored

New GT OWNER .MODS

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
Congrats [MENTION=21231]Edgar702[/MENTION] - I just picked up my OW 5.0 today.
I am in Vegas as well.

-Static
Sponsored

NVstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT
Congrats on the new ride!

16P51-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Ali
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hi everyone I'm Edgar live in Vegas and just bought a 16 gt Perimium 6M , I'm a big time car enthusiasts, I had lots of cars before modified and stock but none as fun as the GT ,I got the car Jan 25 and already have the following mods , Borla s type catback , eibach pro on order, just finished installing the Airaid cold air intake pretty easy and like it a lot, 5%tint , changed front amber turn signal and rear back up bulb to LEDs, added the rear spoiler on the trunk and ordered 20 inch wheels from Need 4 speed should have it installed in a month. Next I'm having a tune in 2 weeks and I'm done , maybe :D I'll get better pics when wheels and springs are installed
Congrats! You picked the right color! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Welcome....

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome...Nice GT

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Nice. I am partial to white.

Friendly Ford made me laugh. Used to have a Friendly Ford in Fresno, back when I was a kid. I can still hear the jingle from the TV ads."You can own a Friendly Ford (yes you can! yes, you can!) You can drive a Friendly Ford (yes, you can! yes, you CAN!)

carcrzy08

carcrzy08
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Shelby has this package, where they will install a supercharger with a tune and attach a Shelby plaque to the car for if I'm not mistaken 10k. Since I'm in vegas I might go that route end of year. I'm going to go get more details next week I'll post it

You would want to talk to Mustang Manny (Gaudin Ford - Shelby American Performance Agent), or Frankie Montrone (works at Shelby American). They will be able to get you to the correct price with install.

Another way would be buying a twin turbo system made by hellion. They use two precision turbos, and if you want a custom tune, bring it to vodoo racing innovations. The owner is Frank Yee. I don't have a Mustang GT, but a Ecoboost Mustang, and when I upgraded my turbo on my mustang and installed a water methanol injection kit, I had him tuned and dynoed the vehicle.

OP
OP

Edgar702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt m6
You would want to talk to Mustang Manny (Gaudin Ford - Shelby American Performance Agent), or Frankie Montrone (works at Shelby American). They will be able to get you to the correct price with install.

Another way would be buying a twin turbo system made by hellion. They use two precision turbos, and if you want a custom tune, bring it to vodoo racing innovations. The owner is Frank Yee. I don't have a Mustang GT, but a Ecoboost Mustang, and when I upgraded my turbo on my mustang and installed a water methanol injection kit, I had him tuned and dynoed the vehicle.
Actually mustang Manny and Gaudin ford is a block away from my house and I tried giving my business to them, built the car with Manny and was about to order than they really tried to screw me, first saying yes we will do invoice ,than did invoice plus $800 plus $33 for gas lol on top of that invoice was 1000 more than what it really was , I got so pissed just straight up told them f that and walked out. Went to another dealer got the car I wanted for 1000 below so saved about $3000.
Sponsored