Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
For the past several months, we've been hard at work developing our new top mount twin turbo systems for 2015-2017 and 2018+ GT's & GT350's! The kit is coming along nicely, and we plan to release sometime in Q1 2018, with a starting price in the mid 7K range!

Taking notes from our 2300+hp race car system, we've kept the basics and moved some things around to fit it in a stock vehicle.

This setup will have the ability to comfortably make 650whp with small/medium turbos, and then really step it up when you want to make 2000+hp (or anything in between). We are raising the bar, while at the same time keeping the price point low enough so that most folks will be able to get into one of our systems.

Key Features:

- 304 stainless 4 into 1 turbo manifolds, 16 gauge, TIG welded and back purged. MADE IN HOUSE, using AMERICAN made/bent stainless. 1.75" primary option and 2.5" secondary/collectors for HUGE power capability

- 700hp to 2000+hp capability, in ONE system!

- T4 based! With the ability to still run .58 A/R T4 housings, all the way up to 1.XX housings, we can get you guys something that will spool up lightning fast, yet still have hardware large enough for those looking to make bigger numbers without back-pressure issues.

- BIG 44mm Tial Wastegates will come STANDARD! Plenty of boost control at big power levels!

- Turbo Options.. We're going to have Precision, Comp, and Borg Warner options. We feel like you should have the option to choose.. and indeed you will. :)

- NO piping under the sub-frame! We've heard complaint after complaint about other top mount systems that feature piping under the front sub-frame. Bashing on speed bumps, or even on a bumpy road has been something we've fielded complaints over. Everything in our system will tuck up nice and neat. No worries about bumps, curbs, etc.

- Full 3" down-pipes going to the stock location, with 3.5" and 4" bumper and/or hood exit options as well.

- Prices starting in the mid 7K range!

- OPTIONAL air to water, and sheet metal intake manifold options!

- Kits in stock with Weir Racing, and here directly. NO MORE having to wait for turbochargers from Comp (unless you want them and are willing to wait).

- Starting price in the mid $7K range!

Stay tuned!

Sponsored

Last edited:

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
I went cross eyed looking at that first engine bay shot lol good god that's a lot of fun in one picture.

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So how close are the turbos to the valve covers?
And did y'all find a way around the scavenge pump or will it still be needed for the top mount kits?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Turbine housings are a good 3" away. They'll also have blankets on them.

No scavenge pump required for this kit. It will gravity drain back into the front cover.

We'll even offer the service to the valve cover and add fittings for those who want to do a trade. Cover comes off when doing OPG/TG as well, so that helps. :)

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
How about a turbo delete option ?

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
lol.
Finally got it going again after swapping all new timing stuff . Looks like the cam phasers/chain tensioners were the issue .I upgraded the turbo's to the Gen 2 precisions but looks like the 55's on there before are still good .

I now have a BES newly built/sleeved short block(5.0) and all the parts (new cams/ported GT heads/new VCT-never reusing again) to assemble a long block I was going to swap if swapping the VCT stuff did not work .

I was thinking of reusing the 55's with your turbo delete kit, have it all assembled on the new long block so it's ready to swap in .....just in case.

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
lol.
Finally got it going again after swapping all new timing stuff . Looks like the cam phasers/chain tensioners were the issue .I upgraded the turbo's to the Gen 2 precisions but looks like the 55's on there before are still good .

I now have a BES newly built/sleeved short block(5.0) and all the parts (new cams/ported GT heads/new VCT-never reusing again) to assemble a long block I was going to swap if swapping the VCT stuff did not work .

I was thinking of reusing the 55's with your turbo delete kit, have it all assembled on the new long block so it's ready to swap in .....just in case.
Nice.. glad it worked out. Just sell the other kit altogether. That would be easiest.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Damn this is a nice looking kit. Now I see why people want top mounts.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
What are pros and cons on this kit vs the lower mount tt kits?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.