Sponsored

New buyer, what to look for?

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Good evening everyone. I'm driving to go look at a new GT350 tomorrow and I wanted to get the quick scoop on what to look for, expect, etc.

Splitter installation is #1, is there a good thread that outlines what I should be looking for there? EDIT: Found the sticky.

The car is a 2017, does that have the oil filter tool kit with extra filter?

Do all new GT350 purchases come with the owners supplement FPC display? EDIT: Appears everyone gets one.

What about the Ford Performance track session, I vaguely remember new cars come with that? EDIT: Found the thread, appears all 2018 dates are booked.

Lay it on me, what else?

I greatly appreciate it. I'm excited but also very nervous!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Good evening everyone. I'm driving to go look at a new GT350 tomorrow and I wanted to get the quick scoop on what to look for, expect, etc.

Splitter installation is #1, is there a good thread that outlines what I should be looking for there? EDIT: Found the sticky.

The car is a 2017, does that have the oil filter tool kit with extra filter?

Do all new GT350 purchases come with the owners supplement FPC display? EDIT: Appears everyone gets one.

What about the Ford Performance track session, I vaguely remember new cars come with that? EDIT: Found the thread, appears all 2018 dates are booked.

Lay it on me, what else?

I greatly appreciate it. I'm excited but also very nervous!
PM sent.

Isles6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z/28 #533
Iā€™m looking to order a ā€˜19 as well. I was originally looking to get a ZL1, but the 1LE is a little bit out of budget for me. I test drove a used ā€˜16 350 Tech Pack and I cannot stop thinking about that car. When I saw the updates for the ā€˜19 I was sold. I stopped in the nearest Ford last weekend, but they didnā€™t have any info on ordering for the ā€˜19s. Iā€™ve been lurking around here since then and finally decided to join after seeing this thread. Hopefully more info will roll in the next few weeks.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
If you bought it today, you'll have one year to go to the track attack. Call them NOW to see if you can get on a list for 2019 before 6/30/19. Who knows, it might work. If it doesn't, jump on it when the 2019 dates are announced if you want to go. Congrats:cheers:

No_step_on_snek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
If you bought it today, you'll have one year to go to the track attack. Call them NOW to see if you can get on a list for 2019 before 6/30/19. Who knows, it might work. If it doesn't, jump on it when the 2019 dates are announced if you want to go. Congrats:cheers:
I think everything this year is sold out. Why do you only have one year? I wasn't able to make it to any of the dates this year.:frusty:

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I think everything this year is sold out. Why do you only have one year? I wasn't able to make it to any of the dates this year.:frusty:
Why do you only have one year?Because Ford says so.
A lot of folks missed out this year. What a difference a couple of model years and word of mouth will do.. I called August 2016 and got an October '16 date..

I'd stay on top of it. Call as soon as they announce the dates for 2019 if you're still under a year..
Sponsored