• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Need helping finding this coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Attached is the final design. Feedback is welcome.
They look good. A while back in this thread I was suggesting that the works SERVICE and DEDICATION be substituted with a couple of words that mean more to a S550 owner instead of someone who works for Ford (which the coin was originally targeted for).

Look at Post #144 and after for some word suggestions by a few members.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=674498&postcount=144
Sponsored

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
Not sure how well this will be viewable, but so far we are at around 150 coins. Here is the tracker that I built which was updated as of about 4 hours ago. If you recently posted you want to purchase and don't see your name on here, don't fret.........I'll get you in this order once I place it.

Price to follow shortly along with paypal information. As a reminder, when I post up the paypal information, please please please carefully follow the directions. Since everyone is using screen names and not real names, it will be very hard to track you down if there is an error or discrepancy with your payment (ie, if you forget to include which coins, your full mailing address, and your screen name) so that if I need to reach you, I'm able to.

Thanks again for everyone's patience. I'll make one last tweak to the design phrase on the back as GT Pony mentioned with "Performance, Handling, Styling" vice Performance, Dedication, Service.
Coin Inventory.jpg

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Awesome! :thumbsup:

It might be good to know what the final cost is now, because if the price goes down some people might want to add a coin or two into their order.

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
^^^ Awesome! :thumbsup:

It might be good to know what the final cost is now, because if the price goes down some people might want to add a coin or two into their order.
Due to the overwhelming response, with over 150 coins being spoken for (as of now, as long as everyone commits to the number they asked to order), the price is going to be great.

$15 a piece (free shipping), which is $5 cheaper than I previously posted ($20 originally). I will post paypal information soon, so please be patient, this is a lot of work to do while at sea with limited bandwidth (imagine AOL in 1998, that's the speed of my internet).

I'll also update the final artwork design with the words: Performance, Handling, Styling

It's also the weekend and my factory is closed. I will post paypal payment next week once my factory reopens and I've got everything organized and ready.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Due to the overwhelming response, with over 150 coins being spoken for (as of now, as long as everyone commits to the number they asked to order), the price is going to be great.

$15 a piece (free shipping), which is $5 cheaper than I previously posted ($20 originally). I will post paypal information soon, so please be patient, this is a lot of work to do while at sea with limited bandwidth (imagine AOL in 1998, that's the speed of my internet).

I'll also update the final artwork design with the words: Performance, Handling, Styling

It's also the weekend and my factory is closed. I will post paypal payment next week once my factory reopens and I've got everything organized and ready.

Thanks for everyone's patience.
Props where they're do!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Goodnight everyone, enjoy your weekend. Stay tuned in the days to come with final artwork and paypal information.
TOYSTRY ... one more comment for though.

I noticed on the car artwork that it doesn't look like the black front chin spoiler or the black rocker panel extensions are on the cars. Not sure if it would be too hard to show that part of the car or not. Of course on a black, magnetic or guard color (the dark colors), those features wouldn't show up much on the coin. But on the other colors it probably would.

Update - looking at the original Ford coin, it looks like the rocker panel extensions are shown, but can't really see the chin spoiler.

Brownw01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP Guard
Thanks again! Could you add triple yellow to mine as well....

Total will be 13, one of each with 2 guard.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
I really don't know about Performance, Handling, Styling

I sorta think Performance and Handling are the same thing, and I can't even find any words in the thesaurus for Styling.

My suggestions were

Performance, Innovation, Quality

Performance, Innovation, Value

Performance, Innovation, Safety

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Styling ... http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/styling

Yeah, Handling and Performance could be considered somewhat overlapping terms. Or Performance could be considered acceleration and braking, while Handling could be considered maneuverability.

So maybe "Performance, Innovation, Styling" ... ??

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
that sounds good

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
TOYSTRY ... one more comment for though.

I noticed on the car artwork that it doesn't look like the black front chin spoiler or the black rocker panel extensions are on the cars. Not sure if it would be too hard to show that part of the car or not. Of course on a black, magnetic or guard color (the dark colors), those features wouldn't show up much on the coin. But on the other colors it probably would.

Update - looking at the original Ford coin, it looks like the rocker panel extensions are shown, but can't really see the chin spoiler.
There are certain aspects that are hard to capture and this is one of them. I'll ask my factory if they can make the side skirts and chin spoiler more pronounced, but it won't be in the vehicle color but instead a chrome as I need the chrome edge to "paint between the lines".

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

TOYSTRY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RCF
I've taken all of the suggestions into account and this is the final design that will be made. There will be no more changes from this point on so if you're interested in purchasing one or more coins, this is exactly what you'll be getting.
Mustang Coin.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.