Sponsored

Need help identifying a couple of things.

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So i got my car back from body shop after it took them 6 months to fix it. And after going through the car i've noticed a couple of things.
The first is the seal / grommet on the passenger door that gives you access to the screw for the door handle. I've tried to find it on a couple of different websites but i can't find it. Anyone know what the part number is by any chance?
The other is the plug on the harness that connects to the vehicle speed sensor on the transmission. Ive already replaced the speed sensor, but its the actual plug that's damaged that i want to replace. My dealership here in Spain say that the only way id to replace the entire harness and they want to charge me over $500!! I'm pretty sure i've seen ford sell the plugs individually, and then i would just need to de-pin my current one and pin the new one. Anybody know what the part number is for the sensor plug?
I've attached some pictures for reference.

Thanks!!

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_2930.JPG

3ebed5e4a565a6f81d0a8232326597ea.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
That is a lot of oxidation on the aluminum… do you live by the coast or was the car left outside for all those months?

OP
OP
DB83

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Its a 4 year old car that i drive every day. Some of which is in the rain, so...... ??????
It also looks worse than it is because its still got a lot of dirt on it, and overspray from when ford do a crap job of underselling the car when it gets to Europe. But yes, it did also spend a lot of time outside whilst at the body shop.

Its on my list of things to do when i replace the clutch to clean up the gearbox
Sponsored