Sponsored

MyKey

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Programmed my Extra FOB with all the limiters when I took it to get the windows tinted. I have to disagree on the Man trans statement, there is a setting that makes it so you cant turn your trac control off so if they did try to do clutch dumps and burnouts ect the computer nanny will come into play and say ney ney.... I also love the Mykey miles feature... that is how you know if they were out on lengthy drives ect...
Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Programmed my Extra FOB with all the limiters when I took it to get the windows tinted. I have to disagree on the Man trans statement, there is a setting that makes it so you cant turn your trac control off so if they did try to do clutch dumps and burnouts ect the computer nanny will come into play and say ney ney.... I also love the Mykey miles feature... that is how you know if they were out on lengthy drives ect...
good info thanks. I will have to experiment with MyKey this weekend.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I tested MyKey and I like it. It would be better with a Rev Limiter, but at least it hides the Track Apps. I set it to 70mph. At that setting, I can run the first three gears as hard as I want, and then it tops out in 3rd gear with the motor spinning around 4700 RPM. Definitely a better tool than a radar detector for avoiding a speeding ticket. Or at least avoiding a speeding ticket with the unpleasant "reckless" label on it.

1024GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you get in the car with both keys which one will the car use? Example if I drop of the shop and give them valet key but keep unrestricted key in pocket.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
with both keys, I think it will use the master. You could get one of those RFID blocking pouches if you want to test MyKey with both keys in the car.
Sponsored