Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Finally got all my suspension goodies installed. Steeda mag ride lowering springs, steeda jacking rails, steeda cradle, steeda camber bolts, steeda cradle alignment kit, BMR CB010 and CB762.

The steeda mag ride lowering springs. the ride is still perfect, each mode feels almost exactly the same as before, which was my goal, lowred with the same ride quality. Steeda seems to be the only company offering this for mag ride cars. Install wasn't much more difficult with the mag ride and was accomplished on Sunday afternoon with jackstands and hand tools. I can't say enough about how happy I am with ride quality and stance of the car. I also have 1" spacers with the stock PP wheels and no rubbing.

Jacking rails work great.

BMR CB010 was installed while I was doing springs, so this was pretty easy. I received the cb762 a few days later. Which I promptly installed. The rear braces are super easy to install. The front braces require a little more finesse. Definitely keep everything loose until all the bolts are started. So far all wheel hop seems to be gone and zero increase in NVH. The rear is much more planted now. I think BMR should offer their cradle lockout kit with the rear braces from the CB762 as a kit by itself.

Overall, the car is better than it was before. The front end is a little lazy now, which I can attribute to needing an alignment still and possibly needing steeda'a bump steer kit. I may add some bracing to the front as well. I'm not a track racer but I like a balanced car.

Shipping was prompt from both companies. Great feedback from both. I don't think you can wrong with either company's suspension goodies. It's also nice they're both American made products.

Any questions or feedback is welcome.

FB_IMG_1543978303106.jpg
FB_IMG_1543978294959.jpg
FB_IMG_1543978299042.jpg
FB_IMG_1543976729370.jpg
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Wait to judge it until after you get an alignment. Toe can get pretty wacky after major surgery like that.

A well sprung magnaride car has got to be a pleasure to drive. Doesnt Ford offer a magnaride flash update for the PP1?

OP
OP
armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Wait to judge it until after you get an alignment. Toe can get pretty wacky after major surgery like that.

A well sprung magnaride car has got to be a pleasure to drive. Doesnt Ford offer a magnaride flash update for the PP1?
I'm pretty sure the rear toe is out, there's a small wiggle over some bumps. I had the same issue on 2015 and the toe was way out.

I'm not sure honestly, I may stop by the dealer and try to find out. But the mag ride is fantastic stock. It's super smooth in normal mode and still provides great feedback. Track mode is super responsive.
Sponsored