My Silver HP Mach 1 has arrived !

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Feel free to post more pics guys... need something to hold me over for another 2-6 months or whenever it finally gets built :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Feel free to post more pics guys... need something to hold me over for another 2-6 months or whenever it finally gets built :)
Will do. Itā€™s currently back at dealer getting front splitter installed finally and some protective work done out and in. Having separation anxiety šŸ˜„

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Here are a couple in FJG to help hold you over. These plant down weeks suck for folks waiting for orders.:frown:

Sunset 1 for web.jpg

M1 sunset1.jpg

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Here are a couple in FJG to help hold you over. These plant down weeks suck for folks waiting for orders.:frown:

Sunset 1 for web.jpg

M1 sunset1.jpg
Looking good Gregg ! Are you still getting the HP spoiler ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
FedEx tracking shows it in Independence Ky as of 1:52 today. That is close to you right?
so maybe tomorrow :fingerscrossed:
Ha!!! Really ? Exactly where I live. Too funny. Send photos once you get it bolted on

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Sunset 1 for web.jpg

M1 sunset1.jpg
Leaning towards maybe liking this wheel style a little more than the HP wheels... 99% sure Iā€™m gonna store the HP wheels and run my PP2 set. But I do know from experience that itā€™s easy to get bored with any wheel style, no matter how nice they look.

OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Leaning towards maybe liking this wheel style a little more than the HP wheels... 99% sure Iā€™m gonna store the HP wheels and run my PP2 set. But I do know from experience that itā€™s easy to get bored with any wheel style, no matter how nice they look.
I absolutely love the look of the HP wheel they are so unique ! Very intricate gets lots of compliments. Donā€™t get me wrong I like Greggs as well. Just personal preference

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Looking good Gregg ! Are you still getting the HP spoiler ?

I really like the HP wheels and I thought I would be disappointed in these but they look pretty good. I will be fine with them for now. I usually wait a few years for the "new" to fade a little on my vehicles and then give them a little love with new wheels. Maybe in the mean time I will run across some one wanting to switch from their HPs to something else. They are way too expensive from Ford.

The HP style rear spoiler I ordered is the one from Ford Performance. I ordered it from Levitown Ford. $571 Including gurney flap. It is gloss black instead of magnetic but I think with the gloss black rear panel it will look OK. Should have a better idea tomorrow.:)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I absolutely love the look of the HP wheel they are so unique ! Very intricate gets lots of compliments. Donā€™t get me wrong I like Greggs as well. Just personal preference
Definitely donā€™t hate the HP wheels and am reserving final judgement for when I see them in person, I may have a change of heart at that point. Ease of cleaning will be as much of a deciding factor as appearance, putting on the PP2 wheels at first just so I can drive the car while taking a week or two to ceramic coat the HP wheels. Hard to tell but it looks like the HP wheels might be darker than the PP2 wheels... if so Iā€™ll probably run the HPā€™s, thinking the darker color would look better with the silver paint.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tshenberg

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
Definitely donā€™t hate the HP wheels and am reserving final judgement for when I see them in person, I may have a change of heart at that point. Ease of cleaning will be as much of a deciding factor as appearance, putting on the PP2 wheels at first just so I can drive the car while taking a week or two to ceramic coat the HP wheels.
Oh they are a righteous B^<#} to clean šŸ˜‚ but man I think when you see in person you might really dig em!

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I can't imagine cleaning the HP wheels. My PP2 wheels are easy o clean. At least as easy as the 2013 Brembo pack wheels.
If I was getting a M1, I'd have to put a set of PP2 wheels on it. I love the looks of the PP2 wheels.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I really like the HP wheels and I thought I would be disappointed in these but they look pretty good. I will be fine with them for now. I usually wait a few years for the "new" to fade a little on my vehicles and then give them a little love with new wheels. Maybe in the mean time I will run across some one wanting to switch from their HPs to something else. They are way too expensive from Ford.

The HP style rear spoiler I ordered is the one from Ford Performance. I ordered it from Levitown Ford. $571 Including gurney flap. It is gloss black instead of magnetic but I think with the gloss black rear panel it will look OK. Should have a better idea tomorrow.:)
Wondering for the spoiler mod. Any drilling required or just unbolt, pry off the current one, clean it and slap on the new one?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering for the spoiler mod. Any drilling required or just unbolt, pry off the current one, clean it and slap on the new one?
Yes just slap it on

I am living my mustang life through you guys hahaha

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Be VERY careful removing the stock spoiler, itā€™s extremely easy to scuff the paint as youā€™re trying to work thru the double face tape (which is a major bitch to get thru).
Sponsored