Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I'll keep it short and sweet.

This car is awesome. I ordered a 300A GT with two options on May 20th. I brought Sally home yesterday. Ignore any negative press on this car. I attended Skip Barbers 3 Day Race School while waiting for my car. I have 233 miles on mine. It.Is.Awesome. I have been very vocal and very supportive on this forum since I joined.

I don't care if you buy a V6 an EcoBoost or a GT. This car is a masterpiece. I can not believe that this car is available to the masses. There is a reason why they are turning at such a high rate.

Other than jealously I have not received anything but positive responses from my car. I let anyone drive my car, I had someone comment on mine after driving it (He owns a heavily modified '03 Cobra) how much power it has but it so refined. I called him out because he didn't push it hard enough.

Buy them up before they outlaw them, this much car should not be available to the masses. I can attest that after running a full on race car at Lime Rock Park for three days, I immediately felt I was back in that car. It's amazing.

If you want to follow the hype, follow the positive hype because it's true.

My Chevy friends (painfully) admitted my car is awesome. This is not your normal Ford.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Nice review, makes me that much more excited to get mine knowing this since you drive your cars hard and track them.

Every time I see your signature pic I cringe until I take delivery.

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
Dude! Awesome, seriously I agree it should only be sold to certain people.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Wait...Are you saying you like your new GT? Having a hard time trying to decipher your post :D

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Congrats my dude!. I too love this car to death. It is amazing. I never want to get out of it...sadly..I have to.:headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tim Hilliard

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Wait...Are you saying you like your new GT? Having a hard time trying to decipher your post :D
LOL you ball buster. I love it as does anyone that has seen it, driven it or had a Timmy hell ride in it. My Dad is 79, he crawled underneath it and was amazed at the suspension and exhaust. This is a man who in 1974 ripped his 8K mile '73 Bronco apart and fabricated an oil pan to put a '69 351W in it. His Bronco used to spin all 4 tires. My parents were just so happy today when they saw it, knowing what I sacrificed to get to this point.

It's better than any magazine can describe. If anyone is still waiting, wait for it.

OP
OP
Tim Hilliard

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Congrats Tim. Glad your wait is finally over.
Thank you Mike, my Brother is in Norfolk, he needs to drive one. <Hint>

Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Tim, just remember as Jimmy says: you cannot risk taking that car above 2K RPMs! Engine just isn't cut out for that sort of beating from the factory.

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Thank you Mike, my Brother is in Norfolk, he needs to drive one. <Hint>
If he's not a complete dork and can drive a manual, PM me. Since I moved here, I've never driven to Norfolk. Or Wyoming. Or South Dakota. I plan on doing a lot of driving in this car. ;)

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Congratulations...wishing you many miles of smiles. I think you are on the way :)
Sponsored