Sponsored

My New Oxford White with Stripe Track

firefisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Picked up this bad boy Friday at Riverside Motor Sales (Thurby's Ford) in Confluence PA. Top notch dealer with Friendly staff. Had the Owner, Mr Thurby introduced himself. Honest owner who doesn't believe in markups or dealer fees. The salesperson Tanya was informative, straightforward with no games making the transaction one of my easiest car purchases that i can remember. She had the showroom car ready for pickup with a full tank of gas and a fresh wash. The secretory and Tanya had the paperwork ready and complete and organized making the customer come first. This is how a dealership should be to people.
The town of Confluence is down in the valley of one of the most beautiful story book scenes one could imagine. Its one of the hidden, impervious and quaint towns left in the US. Down the road a bit in the next town, you can find the Frank lloyd Wright house; falling water. One of the greatest architecture marvels in US History.
The whole experience made the trip to pick up the car a true lifetime adventure, the way our parents probably purchased cars in their day without the owners and salespeople of today (not all, but many where I come from) trying to squeeze every dime out of your pocket like stockbrokers, bragging about how high of a ADM they can get out of a customer.

Tried to attach image of car. Could not do it
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
One of the benefits of small town dealers. ADMs tend to be very small or non existent.

As for pics upload to photobucket or imgur. Congrats on the Shelby!

OP
OP
firefisher

firefisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Great thanks. I cannot access photo bucket. Aol will not let me access the site.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Congrats! Glad you got a great deal on a GT350. I was talking with Tanya about that one as well.

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
firefisher, hope to see you around. I would like to get an up close look at that beautiful car. That area is one of my favorite places to drive. I really like that tight road out of Ohiopyle.