My GT350

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
As I had posted a few days ago, that my Ford dealer here In Parkersburg WV. That they are getting another GT350 and I got a call to see if I wanted it so I had never owned a GT350 so I took it..... I had orderd it in, Avalanche grey, tech package, SVT leather seats, car cover..... But I did not order the black roof, or stripes.... So my GF and I talked about it today... When I came home Vietnam in 1966 and went to work for my dad, there was this guy that had a 1965 or 1966 black GT350 with white stripes, right where my dad had his business in LA Calif, this car was so awesome but at that time I could not afford one..... So now my GT350 is on order!!!! But today I called my Ford Dealer and had them change my order, I have added the black roof and the black stripes, and my girl friend and I were talking about that the GT350 came with stripes when they first came out. And I will never own another 350 at my age, so this, is why I changed my order, now the wait will most likely even be longer.... :cheers::thumbsup: thanks John

My new Add-ons do you guys agree, that the 350 Deserves the stripes... Thanks again... :ford: John
Sponsored

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
Absolutely, good call John and thank you for your service. IMO that AG looks best with the black roof and the black stripes, you will be very happy.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Thank....

Absolutely, good call John and thank you for your service. IMO that AG looks best with the black roof and the black stripes, you will be very happy.
Thank you so much.... :thumbsup: John

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
Good call on that color combo. It will look so sweet and the only way I would want it. Only a couple of colors can pull off no stripes IMO. Thanks for your service enjoy your new ride.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Good call on that color combo. It will look so sweet and the only way I would want it. Only a couple of colors can pull off no stripes IMO. Thanks for your service enjoy your new ride.
Thanks.... :cheers: John

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I second your choice John, good call . I thought for a moment there that you had gotten one from the dealer's lot. Welcome back to the waiting game . :thumbsup:

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Enjoy the ride. Good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Nice ride Brutane, do you have anymore photos of your car as it is the exact same color-stripe combo i've got on order. Thanks

Sorry for hyjacking the thread guys. Back to topic

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I love hearing stories like this - I can relate to your return from war and then getting your dream car - nothing like it. Glad you finally got one. :cheers:

Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Good choice. And thank you. It's because of people like you we can sit here enjoying these cars. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Again.

Good choice. And thank you. It's because of people like you we can sit here enjoying these cars. Enjoy!
Again thanks to all you guys that have Responded to my post, on my GT350, and thanking me for my service..... John

:ford: :cheers: :thumbsup:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
John, isn't it nice to say "MY" GT350? Awesome throwback story. I heard [MENTION=19566]04Terminator[/MENTION] tell me one day that a Shelby needed stripes... It clicked after she said that, and I am in the same boat as you now.

I changed my color from RR (no stripe color) to Magnetic w/ BR/OTS. I'm a much happier man now and have picked out my new tag to say KYLO350. Lol.

OP
OP
Old Car Guy

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
John, isn't it nice to say "MY" GT350? Awesome throwback story. I heard [MENTION=19566]04Terminator[/MENTION] tell me one day that a Shelby needed stripes... It clicked after she said that, and I am in the same boat as you now.

I changed my color from RR (no stripe color) to Magnetic w/ BR/OTS. I'm a much happier man now and have picked out my new tag to say KYLO350. Lol.
Thanks so much, after I got to thinking about it the 350 deserves the stripes, just like the first GT350 came with...... :cheers: John

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Thanks so much, after I got to thinking about it the 350 deserves the stripes, just like the first GT350 came with...... :cheers: John
I agree... although the non-striped Shelby still looks good, having the OTT stripes added just accentuates it more. Win-win situation either way. :cheers:

Plus in these indoor fluorescent lighting vs. outdoor natural lighting pics, you can see the contrasting effects of AG.

Sponsored