My baseline dyno numbers

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Well I went to Houston Performance this morning to get a baseline of my car's hp/tq numbers. Was very happy with the results. 386hp/360tq to the wheels. Next step will prolly be to tune her.
image.jpg
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nice! I need to baseline my car, too.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Well I went to Houston Performance this morning to get a baseline of my car's hp/tq numbers. Was very happy with the results. 386hp/360tq to the wheels. Next step will prolly be to tune her.
Nice man, you're right around where I was stock. With just a tune on 93 you'll see over 400whp

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Nice man, you're right around where I was stock. With just a tune on 93 you'll see over 400whp
Thanks
Thats what i am hoping. Wasnt planning on tuning but looks like i may change my mind

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I have my Steeda tune loaded on my X4 and have gone out to the garage a couple times now to flash my car but I just can't quite make myself pull the trigger yet.:headbonk:
Only seven months ownership and 2500 miles, maybe later this spring/summer after I get some wheels and tires with better traction. The P255-19's are barely cutting it with the power it is now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
I have my Steeda tune loaded on my X4 and have gone out to the garage a couple times now to flash my car but I just can't quite make myself pull the trigger yet.:headbonk:
Only seven months ownership and 2500 miles, maybe later this spring/summer after I get some wheels and tires with better traction. The P255-19's are barely cutting it with the power it is now.
Let me know when you get it installed. I am ultimately going to have Houston Performance tune my car but I need to get the sct x4 tuner. Whichever way I go the tune will have a canned tune on it. The only thing I dont know is if they are company specific tunes or just Mustang tunes for the 2015+

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Nice! I need to baseline my car, too.
You should get your car a baseline run. I read your build thread earlier today and it was impressive. You won't have any problems putting the new power to the ground

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
you should get a ngauge instead, faster flashing and you can monitor your car as you drive it

Let me know when you get it installed. I am ultimately going to have Houston Performance tune my car but I need to get the sct x4 tuner. Whichever way I go the tune will have a canned tune on it. The only thing I dont know is if they are company specific tunes or just Mustang tunes for the 2015+

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Save yourself the cost and just get an X4 with preloaded tune(s) and flash it yourself.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
you should get a ngauge instead, faster flashing and you can monitor your car as you drive it

The one thing that concerns me with going with the ngauge is the datalogging and time spent waiting on tunes. I've heard good things about Houston Performance and they do all the datalogging and tuning there.

Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i feared the same, i ordered my ngauge and the same day it arrived so did my tune. im 100% stock less a 3" borla catback, i flashed the tune, ran some logs and got a response back not even a day later. they were really backed up in the beginning of the year because of all the free e85 tunes from black friday, the seem to be caught up now

The one thing that concerns me with going with the ngauge is the datalogging and time spent waiting on tunes. I've heard good things about Houston Performance and they do all the datalogging and tuning there.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Have you put your car on a dyno Myfirst5.0?

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just 93 for now. i'll run e85 when the % of ethanol goes up by me. my wrx was on e85, and from nov till april it was all winter blend @ e70. car feels great, the higher redline is nice, car pulls really good. to be honest wasnt expecting much, was pleasantly surprised
Sponsored