My Base Shelby Arrived - Impressions/Pics

OP
OP

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
I just watched this video of theirs on YouTube yesterday! Before you said it I was thinking to myself...wait is THIS the guy that let them borrow HIS two cars? They are hands down the best car reviewers in the game right now. I could listen to them every day.

You should link that YouTube video here for everyone. I would but don't want to hijack or anything.
I totally agree, they are great. Very informative videos, they tell the truth about the cars. They don't over inflate how great a car is, but they also don't seem to be jaded by getting to drive just about every cool car out there. One of the only car podcasts that I can listen to with my wife in the car is the Everyday Driver Car Debate (without worrying about somebody saying something crazy inappropriate). Link is below and a shoutout to @Phattyhales - one of the photographers and writers for Everyday Driver. I've gotten almost as much pleasure reading his review of the weekend as I have watching the video. Link below the video is the write up. It loads a bit slowly, wait for it.

[ame]

http://www.everydaydriver.com/#!She...tangs-Compared/sbaom/572b7e0e0cf25326f6c62280
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm hoping soon! We shot it on April 8th, Matt Farah emailed me over the weekend asking for a 3/4 angle shot of the Shelby for the video. I check every morning to see when it posts... waiting patiently... haha
If you catch it before I do, post the link! I'll do the same. :cheers:

SJNBMedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I didn't realize that the Tech pack came with the Tower to Tower brace i was told only on the Track pack is the right i already have the Track Spoiler and was going to order the tower brace this week may not have too now great pics.
The base model (Canadian at least) came with it as well. I was surprised when I opened the hood

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I was wondering what road that was in the video......

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Looks like Mines Rd and Del Valle Rd. Parts of it are definitely Del Valle so I'm assuming the parts I don't recognize are Mines since they're right next to each other.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
That Avalanche Grey GT350 was a damn good looking car.

Good luck on your future car endeavours!
Sponsored