King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
Man you guys are relentless, when i get to your age i hope I'm not as crotchety blaming everyone else for what i don't like in the world. I guess i understand that it can be frustrating when you get to the point when you realize your opinions don't matter and your just an old man yelling at people from your porch.

And for the record, i'm not a millennial, but the soundtrack that you guys keep playing, blaming them for everything is exhausting.
They DESERVE the blame.
Sponsored

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately, that is their target market who will probably buy the most units. You sell to the largest market, when they become insignificant, you move on to the next.
Let's just hope it has good in-car infotainment! :lol:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Wanna make the mustang more fuel efficient and faster? Let's start with making the damn thing smaller and lighter.
This is really the smarter way to go imo. Taking a big, heavy Mustang and adding electric motors and batteries to make it fuel efficient is one approach. But I'm willing to bet if they shrunk the car down to 1965 size or even 1967 proportions and returned it to a 289 V8 (4.7L) I think you could get nearly 400hp still in a car that weighs 3,300 lbs or less and probably does the same fuel economy as a hybrid 4,200 lb 2020 Mustang. Think something the size of a Subaru BRZ with a V8. I'd be all over that.

Sponsored

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
C'mon, man... None of them even care about cars. The ones who do care... well, they care more about electronic connectivity than being entertained by the car itself.

F them.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
C'mon, man... None of them even care about cars. The ones who do care... well, they care more about electronic connectivity than being entertained by the car itself.

F them.
Do you have to work at being this ignorant or does it come to you naturally?:doh:

Reactions: K17

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Do you have to work at being this ignorant or does it come to you naturally?:doh:
These are facts. I guess you're not paying attention. :shrug:

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself

King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
This is really the smarter way to go imo. Taking a big, heavy Mustang and adding electric motors and batteries to make it fuel efficient is one approach. But I'm willing to bet if they shrunk the car down to 1965 size or even 1967 proportions and returned it to a 289 V8 (4.7L) I think you could get nearly 400hp still in a car that weighs 3,300 lbs or less and probably does the same fuel economy as a hybrid 4,200 lb 2020 Mustang. Think something the size of a Subaru BRZ with a V8. I'd be all over that.
Too bad things are going the opposite way just about as quickly as they can.

Sponsored

K17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic Ecoboost
According to some demographers, you're a millennial.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that. I was born in 1991 and bought my first Mustang in 2016, I know others around the same age with these cars.
Also born in 91, and bought a 2015 when they first came off. Sold it last year because I moved to Colorado and needed something that could handle snow.

I'm incredibly excited at the prospect of an electric mustang. I get that "purists" won't like the sound of the new mustang, or I guess lack there of. But these are the same people who were completely against the idea of a turbo4 mustang. Maybe it's a generational thing, but if you can get more power out of a smaller, more efficient engine, why not do that? We get it, we're ruining your childhood by taking away all your displacement. But your childhood also put us in the position where we need to make more fuel efficient vehicles because we're literally killing the planet. So keep blaming the millennials, us 25 year olds are the reasons why everything is bad in your life.

But reality is electric/hybrid vehicles are the way of the future. Have you ever seen a Tesla take off? Man, I'd love that in a Mustang body.

StangFever2846

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Man you guys are relentless, when i get to your age i hope I'm not as crotchety blaming everyone else for what i don't like in the world. I guess i understand that it can be frustrating when you get to the point when you realize your opinions don't matter and your just an old man yelling at people from your porch.

And for the record, i'm not a millennial, but the soundtrack that you guys keep playing, blaming them for everything is exhausting.
When you get to my age? Dude i'm 41! My biggest gripe is that it has to be either/or. Just give me a 3.5L V-8 instead and I'm golden! But don't try to cram that shit sounding 6 banger down my throat. If the Ecoboost sounded like a GT-R or a VQ35 we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Give me this with a TT 3.5 plus electric motor, 10 speed DCT, AWD and I'm effin' golden!
15726575_1371757069522388_1388376511454315597_n.jpg

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
3.5TT plus electric im game, but take away manual transmission and add lbs and i would have to think about it...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.