Sponsored

Mustang CAD datas?

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Does anyone know where I can get the OEM CAD data of different body parts on the 2015 Mustang? I am not too sure if Ford would be willing to give it to us, but we are designing some aftermarket body kits and we wanna make sure everything fits perfectly. Thanks! :ford:
Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Does anyone know where I can get the OEM CAD data of different body parts on the 2015 Mustang? I am not too sure if Ford would be willing to give it to us, but we are designing some aftermarket body kits and we wanna make sure everything fits perfectly. Thanks! :ford:
The actual CAD may never be released, most never are. However, if you were seeking the actual CAD or something very close, I would contact Chaz himself. I'm not sure he was working from the official CAD but, it is very close to what you need.

If I dig anything up I will hit you up on FB. Please do the same if you find anything out your way.

FYI, I'm back working on my own body again. Semi-serious flare-up, doing better now and back on my horse.

Edit: If you are planning a start-up in this particular field and need help, let me know via FB. You are on the right track and I would love to partner up. I believe this is an area both of us are passionate about AND, have the vision to be successful. I myself am ready for other business ventures, especially auto related. I have the required education as well... let me know bud...

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
CAD Data

I'm still waiting for Ford to make sure everything fits perfectly!
Sponsored