Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Wasn't debating the value proposition but the attitude of the dealers ;) Also my Pcars have been the most track ready out the door vehicles I have owned, hopefully the GT350 gets it right :cheers:

Peter
Oh I totally agree with you about attitude... it bugs me too but for me the value will be the key factor. Attitude might irritate me but I won't punish myself because I'm annoyed by a dealer - if that makes sense. :)
Sponsored

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
I haven't had that discussion with them.... I'm guessing a road trip would be in order? But, Shipping details would need to be worked out with them. If you are interested PM me.

I'll reply back with the dealership contact info..

At the moment there are two. As of Yesterday both were still available as built to orders. Two different dealerships.
Can i get the contact info please?

Try2paz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 nova , 2009 CTS-V
New member hello

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm Based in Norcal and like most of you on the hunt for a gt350. I've currently got a cts-v for a track toy and can't stop drooling over the new gt350. I've started the seach in norcal and haven't had much luck to date.

I had a svt Lightning in the past as well and a member of NorCal shelby and on the wait list to go see the gt350 at Laguna later this month.

So guys that have found one at msrp, any tips?

Thanks!

Havoc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 350 / Track Pack ordered/VIN 0621
Hi Paz,
I have searched up and down California, the best deal I found so far is 10ish K ADM from Ford of Livermore, and several other. I found mine in MD at 1 K ADM, you will probably have to go out of state, way out of state....WA, OR, UT, MT,NV, ID also have high ADM; I just read some one found an MSRP deal in AZ??? I found mine in MD at 1K AD. PM Dotson, he has helped many member find deals at MSRP.

Good Luck on your search

D

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm Based in Norcal and like most of you on the hunt for a gt350. I've currently got a cts-v for a track toy and can't stop drooling over the new gt350. I've started the seach in norcal and haven't had much luck to date.

I had a svt Lightning in the past as well and a member of NorCal shelby and on the wait list to go see the gt350 at Laguna later this month.

So guys that have found one at msrp, any tips?

Thanks!

Wichard20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In search of a R
I live in Northern VA and contacted every dealer couple months ago within couple hundred miles with no luck on a R @ MSRP so far. Couple dealers had no idea what they were going to be allocated so I have been starting to check back in. Hoping I can find one :headbang: :ford:

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Well, within the next month or so I may be giving someone here the MSRP GT350 allocation I scored from a tiny one allocation dealer. Before anyone asks or PMs, my decision hasn't been made yet but unfortunately I got laid off Wednesday and the oil business ain't what it used to be. If I can't find anything within a month or so before the dealer calls and says the allocation has been released I'll be back to the forums to let someone have it.

Been waiting a long time to have a car like this and it would really pain me to have to give it up so I hope that it doesn't come to that but if it does then maybe there is hope for a 2017 instead :-( being an adult really sucks sometimes!

In the meantime, if anyone wants to employ someone with a BS in Geology, MS in geophysics, multiple years experience with LWD as well as marketing, business development and global operations for an oilfield service company...let me know! Lol a guy can dream right? :shrug:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Sorry to hear. Keep your fingers crossed for interesting changes for 2017.

Since you said not to ask or PM...how do I put tbis? :)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Try2paz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 nova , 2009 CTS-V
I called jim Brandt in half moon bay to check on one and the guy was almost hostile on the phone and would not give me indication on pricing. Have you guys run into a lot of disgruntled dealers?

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
I called jim Brandt in half moon bay to check on one and the guy was almost hostile on the phone and would not give me indication on pricing. Have you guys run into a lot of disgruntled dealers?

I was searching really early on so I had more confused dealers than anything else. I did have one guy tell me "good luck with that" when I said I'd find an MSRP deal but that was a while back...

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
The bigger dealers are the ones around me that are all jacking up the prices.... The smaller mom and pop dealers are just fine at MSRP. Or as I've found...below MSRP.

Very cocky attitudes from all the bigger dealers and they say they are just putting a market adjustment on the car simply because of how low production it will be...and the market supports the higher prices in our area.

When I remind them that most of the Market they sell to are POOR in the area they cover so... the Market adjustment would call for them to lower the price far below MSRP to match the demographic. "You know all the people that are supporting your business with the purchases of all those Fiesta's and Focus"....

That gets awkward silence then a click followed by dial tone.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hi Paz,
I have searched up and down California, the best deal I found so far is 10ish K ADM from Ford of Livermore, and several other. I found mine in MD at 1 K ADM, you will probably have to go out of state, way out of state....WA, OR, UT, MT,NV, ID also have high ADM; I just read some one found an MSRP deal in AZ??? I found mine in MD at 1K AD. PM Dotson, he has helped many member find deals at MSRP.

Good Luck on your search

D
Well the good news is they have lowered their adm, it started off at 25k,so we might see other dealers start to do the same

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Sorry but this happens with all brands, and not just Ford. When the C7 Z06 (GM) came out, ADM (even the base Stingray has an ADM when it first came out when supply was limited). When the Hellcat (Chrysler) came out, ADM. In fact last I saw 2-3 months ago Hellcats still carried an ADM in many cases to get one.

Again, all of these cars plus the GT350, you MAY get at MSRP. It depends on the dealership and your relationship with them really.

Any car in high demand and short supply will carry an ADM at most dealerships until production picks up/more on the market. Don't think you'll go elsewhere and suddenly another manufacturer (who doesnt set the ADM anyway) has any more morals.
I was one of the first persons to order a C7 Z51 @ MSRP with no ADM in 9/13. Got a $1509 GM card credit. So there are other brands that don't play the ADM game.

megacycle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
It is simply amazing and somewhat entertaining to watch the obvious novices here pontificate about ADMs, what dealers "are getting", "what they are going for", etc. Equating the ripoff asking prices that some retailers present at this early stage with actual selling prices is a big mistake. In reality there are very, very, few of us who ever pay any premium over sticker and most of us ultimately pay less. Sorry to clash with some of the self appointed experts but this is the way it works with each and every hot car that comes along regardless of make or manufacturer. Anyone who has followed this stuff for decades knows this.
Sponsored