Sponsored

MSRP deal in central PA

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
I'm really hoping the production glitches have been ironed out. They have to get the targeted number of units done by April, so time is running out. I feel for ya....it will kill me if I wait that long.
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm really hoping the production glitches have been ironed out. They have to get the targeted number of units done by April, so time is running out. I feel for ya....it will kill me if I wait that long.
the 3600 target by April? Do you know when 2017 production starts if thats the case?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
the 3600 target by April? Do you know when 2017 production starts if thats the case?
03/04/2016 - 2016MY Fleet Final Order Date
03/24/2016 - 2016MY Last Day to Spec Change
06/01/2016 - 2016MY Job Last Date
04/04/2016 - 2017MY Order Bank Open Date
04/14/2016 - 2017MY Scheduling Begins
06/02/2016 - 2017MY Job #1 Date

2017 Mustang Production.png
They have until June 1st for 2016 Mustang production.

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
Well, I sold my monster Griggs TT GT500 with over 700whp last night. I was a little bummed because it is a bad ass car that is a ton of fun on the track. But I have been pretty enamored by the GT350 since it was introduced, and I knew finding one would be a big challenge. Then this thread came up today. It seemed too good to be true, but it wasn't. They had ordered a white/blue stripe tech pack car as their lone allocation. I told them I was in if we could change the order. An hour later the order was changed to a DIB, stripe delete, track pack with a car cover. I gave them a deposit with my credit card, and now I wait. The car is supposed to be built mid-March and delivered in April. So far, it's that easy and my fingers are crossed things continue on this path.
Ordered today, built March, delivered April? Good luck with that. I guess it's possible but for a guy that ordered his in September and still doesn't have a VIN, well, I'm skeptical.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Ordered today, built March, delivered April? Good luck with that. I guess it's possible but for a guy that ordered his in September and still doesn't have a VIN, well, I'm skeptical.
Very possible, it seems like things are moving a long quite well and as long as his dealer has the allocation, from build to delivery its relatively quick now.

Order date doesnt really have anything to do with the process :cheers:

Sponsored

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
Very possible, it seems like things are moving a long quite well and as long as his dealer has the allocation, from build to delivery its relatively quick now.

Order date doesnt really have anything to do with the process :cheers:
Forgive me for being skeptical but who are they moving along quite well for? Certainly not me. My dealer has, and has had an allocation since I placed my order on 9/18 and there has been NO movement. Ford has not "picked up" the order according to the GM of the dealership.

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Exactly, you have no idea of knowing when the allocation will be picked up and scheduled.

OP
OP

Banand

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
1970 Cougar. 1963 Porsche 356 S90 Cabriolet
Glass half full. Good luck CSL!

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Forgive me for being skeptical but who are they moving along quite well for? Certainly not me. My dealer has, and has had an allocation since I placed my order on 9/18 and there has been NO movement. Ford has not "picked up" the order according to the GM of the dealership.
Tell your dealer to contact the regional rep and ask what quarter their allocation is for. Its easily provided information so long as you get the right questions asked by the right people..,aka the GM may need to do it.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Once it is scheduled and gets invoiced, it goes fast. Mine was built and delivered in about 2 weeks once it was sent to the factory. I ordered in 6/4 and sat on material hold until Late November so I know the frustration. Unfortunately when you placed your order has no impact on when the allocation gets pulled by the factory was my point.

Sponsored

VoodooV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
As another guy who has had order since late August and still on unscheduled material hold.......

*SIGH*

:p Luckily I have other toys. lol.

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Hey guys, just putting a closing post to this thread. I received my car on Sunday and everything went as stated from start to finish. The guys at Laurel Ford were very straight forward, forthcoming and honest with their information, and easy to deal with. The car is great and I'm real happy with it. Thanks again to Banand for putting this lead out there.....these deals do exist!

OP
OP

Banand

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
1970 Cougar. 1963 Porsche 356 S90 Cabriolet
So glad it worked out, brother.

Reactions: CSL

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
Hey guys, just putting a closing post to this thread. I received my car on Sunday and everything went as stated from start to finish. The guys at Laurel Ford were very straight forward, forthcoming and honest with their information, and easy to deal with. The car is great and I'm real happy with it. Thanks again to Banand for putting this lead out there.....these deals do exist!
Just curious. Where is Laurel Ford located?