Sponsored

MPT Tune Officially out

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Gee out of all the guys/gals here that have tuned there cars with the mentioned tuners only Fordguys550 answers a question? I would have thought that with all the information that would have come in I would have a clear cut tuner to go to, Well
Thanks Fordguys550 for the reply looks like I still have lots of work to do, MPT is on top of list they want 150 for three tunes Lund want 200 for just one tune don't think Unleashed is even in running from what I read and Bama I still don't know about .
Thanks again
Mark
Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
It's looking to me like MPT is going to spend the most time/research on the 3.7 model for the S550 so I would go with them. They are definately on the forefront of the 3.7 forced induction tunes.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Thanks for the reply Nick I think it will be them but was hopping to hear more from others that have the tune so you can get a first hand insight to them if you know what I mean

jayrx7trbo2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard Metallic V6 Auto
Gee out of all the guys/gals here that have tuned there cars with the mentioned tuners only Fordguys550 answers a question? I would have thought that with all the information that would have come in I would have a clear cut tuner to go to, Well
Thanks Fordguys550 for the reply looks like I still have lots of work to do, MPT is on top of list they want 150 for three tunes Lund want 200 for just one tune don't think Unleashed is even in running from what I read and Bama I still don't know about .
Thanks again
Mark
I thought this was the MPT thread, Honestly thought they would be more hands on in here with Q/A...:shrug:

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
I thought this was the MPT thread, Honestly thought they would be more hands on in here with Q/A...:shrug:
We're a thin heard to begin with. There's not that many people running these tunes. This thread is about as comprehensive as it gets. I am in no way affiliated with any tuner, but I've seen the most positive feedback on the MPT tunes. Most people have no complaints from what I've read. Unleashed and Bama seem to have some small issues/problems that people have commented on but can live with. YMMV. But I've seen almost unanimous praise for MPT. I'm in your boat where I'm still deciding on a tune, but unless some new product hits the market, it's MPT for me, I've made my mind up.

Sponsored

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Well I just ordered 3 tunes from MPT this will be the first time I have ever done anything like this to one of my cars, Now just need to wait for my SCT x4 that's on a truck to show up to night so I can get them the items they ask for. So know to all of you that have there tunes , I have not picked out my tunes yet so this is where all of you can help out , I know I am getting there 93 prx perform race tune but what should I get for the other two ?

please give me good and bad was thinking the 87 one and maybe the 87 econ one I live in Mass so 93 is here but its not every where so on trips have the 87 that's all over the place right

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I got the 87 eco tune and picked the any octane tune. I'll use the 87 eco for long trips and I couldn't think of a third so I just picked the any octane for fun.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
This is for the guys that have a 15 v6 , When they ask you for the ECU Strategy did you give them the 7 letter one or did you give them the ecu software PN the 13 leter and number one

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Thanks again
Mark[/QUOTEY]

Mark, One old guy to a nother old guy I've been playing with cars since the mid 60's, 57 Chevy, 327ci FI, 375 hp 4 speed. You have to think what you want in a tuner, myself I like the fact that I can program my tuner to what I want it to do and don't have to go back and forth on e-mails to get a tunes. Like I stated fact that I have a SCTx4 with 87, 91, 93 tunes and can program the menu for RPM ranges, and auto tranny shifting firmness and all my mod's blend together.

2015 V6 51A Premium, GT wheels and spoiler, auto tranny
K&N drop in filter
SK throttle spacer
JMS PedalMAX
JLT oil separator
SCTx4 93 tuner

Sponsored

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
I am sorry if I was a pest but I am 56 and never played with my car till now, I have no friends that are car guys/gals so I came here to try to learn something hope I was not to much of an a$$ thanks again for putting up with me

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Unleashed out of buisness? I tried the preloaded sct tune...it was slightly better than stock. Imo..bama just sucked. It wasnt really much better feeling than the sct imo. The mpt was like...oh yeah...thats what i was looking for...trust me...for 150 bucks...you couldnt get a better mod

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
I am sorry if I was a pest but I am 56 and never played with my car till now, I have no friends that are car guys/gals so I came here to try to learn something hope I was not to much of an a$$ thanks again for putting up with me
We are all family here, to be honest I'm surprised at how nice everyone is on this forum. I come from the Nissan, Lexus, Mazda and vw forums that are all sarcastic douche nossles.
I say go with MPT tunes . I chirp into 3rd gear every time now. It's very enjoyable.

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Ordered these about an hour ago from them and added the rush my tunes so I could play this weekend what do you guy think should I order anything else ? no real mods on car it has a JLT oil catch can (no mod just looks) the GT exhaust swap and the aiRaid CAI

here are the tunes
Mustang Tunes - How Many Tunes Did You Purchase?: 3
Mustang Tune 1 Selection: 93 PR-X
Mustang Tune 2 Selection: 93 Perf-Econ
Mustang Tune 3 Selection: Any Octane Trans Only

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Dam that was quick, I ordered the tunes at 10:30 am and they were just sent to me know at 11:21 way to go MPT
Sponsored