Sponsored

Most Handsome Mustang Ever

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
I have always followed the Mustang from one design to the next and some have been better than others, IMO. Gen 1 had a lot going for it though my favorite is a '67 fastback from that era. Mustang II was too far off the mark for me but it did allow the line to continue. The Fox body, to me, was best in it's last redesign in the notch, but i never craved one. SN95 was ok and i did own a '98 that was the 3.8 V6, my first Mustang. Next up i owned 2, S197s, with a 2008 GT and a 2012 GT. The 2012 was my favorite until i saw the release of the 2015 model. It took a few months before i saw them on the street and a few more months to decide i wanted one. I believe it is the best one by far. I absolutely love it. Everything about it has been an improvement over the S197 IMO. I drive mine every day for my commute or for weekend cruises or running errands. :headbang:
Sponsored

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
I love how the car looks from the rear. I love those tri-bar taillights. The interior is very handsome, but I just can't get over that Fusionesque front-end and those generic fog lights. I love how the 2010-12s look retro yet modern. My favorite look so far. The GT350 is another story. The Shelby is the most beautiful Mustang ever, but it would be stupid of me to stretch my $$ to try to get into one. I'm waiting to see what changes the 2018 brings and if I like them a lot, I will pull the trigger if not I might go the 2018 VW GTI route while the S650 arrives in 2020.

AmericanLegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
I agree, the S550 is the best looking mustang since 1967-1969 model years.

As others have mentioned, the refinement in handling with the S550 is in a different league compared to previous Mustang generations.

The S550 interior is beautiful and a huge step up in quality as well.

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
So about 2 years ago the s550 stepped out into the light. Many shouted, "Too Euro, Feminine, Fusion-like, not a true mustang, looks like an Aston Martin (How is that bad?)...

I gotta say, I liked it from the start. Are there any of you today who think the current generation isn't one of the best looking mustangs of all time. I rate it #1 replacing the 69/70 Mach1/Sports Roof in my book. Below is Lucy my red beast. Doesn't look particularly feminine to me. Heck, I see 4 & 6 bangers everyday and am taken by how handsome they are.

So anyone still convinced it's not mustang, masculine, muscular enough???

attachment.jpg
I agree this new GT350 is my favorite of all time, with red being probably the it color.

Though I think I like red with no stripes and a black roof slightly better. Or Lightning blue with the same treatment. Hell, if I win the powerball, I'm getting one of each color... red, white & blue! 'Merica F' Yeah! ;) lol

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Front of 350 & GT . The hood height is negligible. Both look good IMO
Can't load two large pictures @ the same time. Best looking mustang bar none.
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Rear end 13 the rear window is to wide @ the trunk. Hugh in appearance.
image.jpeg

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 rear end smaller window . More contour and less slab look. See how large the hips look. The roof bulge over each side
image.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe I'm showing my age but although I love the S550 styling I still think the 70 fastback/Boss/Mach is still top dog in the style department. I liked the 69 also, but don't care for the double lights as compared to the 70.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Maybe I'm showing my age but although I love the S550 styling I still think the 70 fastback/Boss/Mach is still top dog in the style department. I liked the 69 also, but don't care for the double lights as compared to the 70.
'70 is by far my favorite from a design perspective.

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I was hooked at first sight. I love it from every angle. My all time favorite Mustang was the '67-'68 Fastback. Now it's a tie with the S550s. Never was a big Mustang guy until the s197s came out and I thought that they got better every year. When I first saw a 2015 in a parking lot, though, I started shopping. Another comparison I hear pretty often is to Ferrari bodystyle lines. I don't disagree.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I see Aston Martin in it. The side window shape, the grill shape, subtle rear wheel hop up and even rear end aesthetics.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'm old too, my first car was a 67 fastback (when it wasn't very old). As much as I loved that car (still think about it) I wouldn't trade my S550 for it ever! I still remember using the back of my seat for leverage as I pushed on the brakes hoping I was going to stop in time. I still remember how it leaned through the curves and I wasn't going that fast. It would lift the front wheels and looked very cool though!

I loved what Ford did with the S197 bringing back the retro style, I bought one as quick as I could but even more, I love the progress the car has made since then! I have even progressed, buying a turbo 4. I have to admit, what I really want(ed) was a twin turbo v6!
Sponsored