Sponsored

MMR CAI Reviews

RoyalGuard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
What does everyone think to this CAI? A lot of people raving about it and absolutely hating on it and the company, what's the deal? Looks like a good bit of kit to me and very unique? Any reviews and opinions? Thanks for the help!
Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I asked them questions in one of their threads and my question was deleted by them over 5 times. They ended up locking the thread saying they would get the info I requested...basically, I asked if they could provide actual numbers to back their claims on being the best. They never replied with any kind of info and then from the other negative reviews I read, I would stay far far away from this product and anything else they sell.

xMAUIxxWOWIEx

"Always go full racecar"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oz
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have also sent multiple messages with no reply to follow. They don't really stay active on the forums. Best bet is to try and contact them by phone. IMHO an intake is an intake... I wouldn't purchase it unless you plan on getting a tune. There is even a disclaimer on the page saying that they will most likely require a tune. Beefcake told me that they have had Lund send out tunes for them and they work fine. I dig the fact that its not plastic, and you can get it paint matched without spending too much coin.

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I have this CAI on my car without a tune. WOT and 1/2 throttle are fine. At times on take off from a red light it may hick up it may not. I'm satisfied with
it for the price. To me it looks alot better then other CAI's out there. Also the filter is in the driver fender well away from sucking hot air in.
Sponsored