Sponsored

Military life throws me another curve ball

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
I have not posted in a while because I have been busy enjoying my new car! Let me say that this thing is so amazing that it has made the 9 month wait well worth it. I just cracked the 1K mark and I am ready for the first oil change and have been searching for my first track event. Then the Air Force throws me a major curve ball. There was the possibility of overseas orders for some time but I have been in denial hoping that this decision would not have to be made. So, it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my GT350. With out going into to much detail it will just be easier to sell the car then try to bring it oversea's or store it. I can not justify, financially, long term storage. This site has been vital to my GT350 education and was able to meet several of you while in Sebring last year. I thought I would offer it to someone on this site before trying to sell it locally.

I have been following the ADM threads for months and I was able to get mine slightly under MSRP through MAS. I see some have been fortunate to get cars at MSRP and others have paid a premium. I am not sure where the used car market stands, but I did the KBB offer and the site quoted me $58K. It has 1K miles and is in perfect condition. Please PM me with an offer if anyone is interested. :brokenheart:

Dang this sucks!
Sponsored

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Sorry to hear that, Chief. For what it's worth, please accept my sincere thanks for your service and for the sacrifices you and others like you regularly make for our freedom. My hat's off to you, sir! Best of luck with the sale.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I have not posted in a while because I have been busy enjoying my new car! Let me say that this thing is so amazing that it has made the 9 month wait well worth it. I just cracked the 1K mark and I am ready for the first oil change and have been searching for my first track event. Then the Air Force throws me a major curve ball. There was the possibility of overseas orders for some time but I have been in denial hoping that this decision would not have to be made. So, it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my GT350. With out going into to much detail it will just be easier to sell the car then try to bring it oversea's or store it. I can not justify, financially, long term storage. This site has been vital to my GT350 education and was able to meet several of you while in Sebring last year. I thought I would offer it to someone on this site before trying to sell it locally.

I have been following the ADM threads for months and I was able to get mine slightly under MSRP through MAS. I see some have been fortunate to get cars at MSRP and others have paid a premium. I am not sure where the used car market stands, but I did the KBB offer and the site quoted me $58K. It has 1K miles and is in perfect condition. Please PM me with an offer if anyone is interested. :brokenheart:

Dang this sucks!
Yes sometimes military life does suck, I was extended for six months during Vietnam. I know what you are going through, and that was my time in the military 62-66 Navy :cheers: John

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
At least KBB is throwing out realistic numbers now instead of the fantasy land stuff they were. I think you should be able to get that for a barely used showroom condition car.

Good luck and thanks for your service!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Good luck going forward and thank you for your service to this Great Country! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Hey Chief, I was wondering if you have a waiver from MAS to sell the car?

OP
OP

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
Hey Chief, I was wondering if you have a waiver from MAS to sell the car?
Talked to my salesman and he said it is more of a gentleman's agreement and they have no way to actually enforce their policy. Though he would hate to see me sell it they have no way to stop me from selling it.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No family that can store her? :( Sorry brother, PCSing is always a bitch.
Sponsored