Sponsored

MEME THREAD 2.0 - NO POLITICS OR ANYTHING YOU WOULDNT WANT YOUNG KIDS TO SEE [READ THE WARNING]

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Let’s wait until we find out what happened. It might have just been a glitch. I already reached out to the mods.
I'm waiting until I am certain whatever mod deleted the 1st thread isn't like Genral Dweedle. I don't want to be "the next man".

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Lets keep it clean this time around, and if anyone gets political, warn them to stop

We had a great thing going, dont need all that hard work wiped out
I'm interested in what mods tell IRA but if I had to guess, It wasn't an excess of politics as much as a shortage of political correctness. The woke are not known for their tolerance. Not implying mods are woke but anything that pisses off a lot of people is a good candidate for removal. Hell, post a single link to many of the original thread posts on Twitter for example and every M6G member could end up with protests at their homes. LoL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The other thread is not coming back. Too much toxic content to go through.

A warning to all - keep this one clean. If your post is political, explicit, hate-filled, violent, or just plain sick, your posts will be deleted and you may be removed from the forum without warning.

It's a meme thread, not a license to violate forum rules with images in place of words

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual

A warning to all - keep this one clean. If your post is political, explicit, hate-filled, violent, or just plain sick, your posts will be deleted and you may be removed from the forum without warning.

It's a meme thread, not a license to violate forum rules with images in place of words
Got it, Chief🫡

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

As a moderator of other car forums, I completely agree with most of that as a policy EXCEPT the "plain sick" part. Unless of course you allow the poster to get a second opinion.