Sponsored

Making the S550 proud! Matt Farah's review of my mustang GT

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Awesome video, car sounds great!
It's okay to run headers without a tune? No Codes?
Sponsored

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Matt is badass. Watched a video of him driving another S550 in the hills and his rev match, downshifts, pulls are unreal. I wish I could drive that effortless.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Watched it when the video was released. Congrats, and sweet car!

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Congrats man, so awesome.

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
dude how did you contact Matt to drive your car?

I've been sending him messages on insta asking him to drive my whipple set up but he never responds lol

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Watched this yesterday as I subscribe to him. The One Takes are my favorite thing to ever come out of YouTube. Sick car.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

I've been sending him messages on insta asking him to drive my whipple set up but he never responds lol
I think there is a massive waiting list like months and month long at this point. But at the same time there are some real head scratchers thrown in there, like the stock Kia Farte turbo and the super slow SEMA Veloster that he just put up. Plus I think you might have to drive to L.A.

Sponsored

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
I saw this on facebook since I follow TheSmokingTire. Sometimes you can tell that the car has certain limitations and Matt is just appreciative of what the owner has done but he isn't overly excited about it, and sometimes you can tell he truly loves that car. There was no doubt he was loving this Mustang!

You should take the link to Matt's first 2015 Mustang GT "One Take" and a link to yours, and send them both to Ford with a parts list. The difference in his enthusiasm for the car is nothing short of amazing. This is what we want!

Matt is badass. Watched a video of him driving another S550 in the hills and his rev match, downshifts, pulls are unreal. I wish I could drive that effortless.
It always takes me a while to feel out any car, and he just jumps in any car and does it like he's been driving it for years. SMH

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Watched the vid yesterday - congrats

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Awesome video, car sounds great!
It's okay to run headers without a tune? No Codes?
Only error light i have is a CEL from not having any cats. Its better to have the car tuned if you're deleting cats though. i just haven't had the time to do so, my nearest shop whom I trust that can do a custom dyno tune is an hour and a half away

Email is best. I'm sure he gets bombarded with tons and tons of IG private messages and I know he doesn't look through any of them from what he told me.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Congrats on the video ! Was a great episode .. Big fan of the one take. Driving modified cars has been an idea of mine for 20 years I'm glad someone is doing it and doing it very well. Car looks and seems to drive very nice. I too have suspension work and it's a night and day difference from stock. Glad to see Matt recognize the difference. Also really happy it wasn't just another whipple mustang.
Sponsored