Sponsored

Making my own 50years led grille

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
How do I get in touch with diode dynamics to discuss building a led board to replace the entire chrome piece on the 50 years grille, in a similar fashion as XLume did with the pony emblem?

I'd love to acquire their led board so I can design and build this. Their design team already has their hands full and probably won't dedicate time to developing this and XLume just finished their pony emblem design. I'm trying to expedite the process so I can export the design to a company like XLume or DD and get a pro product made by the experts, all on my own time and dollar.

Or maybe a DIY tutorial on making your own. In any case, I think this would look great.

If I can't get DD or XLume to help, I will find a suitable replacement for my led boards.
Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
[MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION] [MENTION=9987]Diode Dynamics[/MENTION]

iffiamj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We are pleased to be working with the awesome guys at X-Lume already! :thumbsup:

This is something they would need to look at though as we do not have or intend to ever have Ford licensing. Unfortunately though, I don't think it would be easy or cost-effective to replace the entire large Chrome trim, though I'm sure you can replace the Pony inside with X-Lume's illuminated badge.

Thanks for thinking of us!
Sponsored