Sponsored

Magnetic GT350 Request

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Hello everyone,
I have a request for those of you who are good at drafting pictures of the new Shelby GT350. Please make a draft of a GT350 in Magnetic with the black stripes and black roof. It is the color combo I am most interested in but there are no images available of that combination. Thanks for the help. I don't like the bright colors nor do I like Avalanche so I think Magnetic is best for me but I am worried that the Magnetic Grey may be too dark for the black stripes. Please help.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The CGI reveal looks like Magnetic to me but other people posted it as Avalanche. It is much darker than Avalanche. Is this actually Magnetic?

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
OP
OP

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are right. Magnetic looks darker than the CGI pics but Avalanche looks a lot lighter. The black stripes will show on the magnetic by seeing the XM SAT antena as contrast on the roof but the wheels and other dark grey trim kind of get blended in more on the Magnetic car. I am having trouble deciding on a color. I don't want a bright orange, red or yellow car. Deep impact blue is not sexy like the Liquied blue. White looks nice with the blue stripes but the dark grey trim looks funny to me on the white car. Black will be more washed out than the Magnetic. It looks like Magnetic wins by default.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
You are right. Magnetic looks darker than the CGI pics but Avalanche looks a lot lighter. The black stripes will show on the magnetic by seeing the XM SAT antena as contrast on the roof but the wheels and other dark grey trim kind of get blended in more on the Magnetic car. I am having trouble deciding on a color. I don't want a bright orange, red or yellow car. Deep impact blue is not sexy like the Liquied blue. White looks nice with the blue stripes but the dark grey trim looks funny to me on the white car. Black will be more washed out than the Magnetic. It looks like Magnetic wins by default.
Im with you....As I said in the "Thread... "What do you not like about the GT350" I wrote, ( my opinion only) "The color choices. The Magnetic is too dark, The Avalanche is too.....Hit or miss with too many people, the Yellow is flashy, but in person it has a faded haze look to it...looks much better on film. DIB has too much of a purple hue for my taste and just a shade to dark for me as well. The Red is very nice, but does not give this car enough of a sophisticated look (too me) just to young. The white....more than likely my choice...or maybe avalanche ( I already have one vehicle this color not sure about two..) Im sure white will be the quintessential color of choice for many, i.e. heritage, and just a good safe color (not that white or black are real colors, by definition) I believe 2017 will have the better colors choices, i.e. silver, lite blue etc...
Sponsored