Mach 1 Track Attack Vehicle Sale

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
If there was a Grabber Blue one available...it'd be mine! I spent most my smoke breaks during the Track Attack with a couple of the techs that maintain all their cars. Every car they've had including the GT 500's have had typical hard use problems...brakes....diff's.....wheel bearings and a few engine failures. Multiple cars had been totaled......then put out to pasture. Hell..... I even got to ride in one of the class Raptors that had been off roaded. Ran great......but the doors barely opened from jumping etc. The techs do their best....all are aware that if something is half-assed....a student could get injured. The night of our class....we got done around 11pm. The garage was still a buzz.....working on cars and prepping the new 24 DH's. They enjoy what they do......all said it was better than working in any other garage! I'm surprized they are all not sold!!!
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I too drove the yellow #2. beat it like a drum.

20231016_085709.jpg
Really a testament to the engineering and durability of these cars. They have all been absolutely flogged, and run and drive perfectly

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
Don't all of these cars have very low miles on them. The orange one I drove last fall had less than 3k miles on it. And another one I checked out was the same.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Agreed. Clean cars can be bought for under that price. The invoice price for these 600A HP cars was only 6-8k above their asking price (remember they are ‘21’s). I’m not afraid of a maintained track car but these are overpriced. When I did the Track Attack myself and only one other participant had any track experience. I saw a lot of people that could barely drive a stick in the class missing shifts amongst other things.
exactly. Ib ought my premium, elite package HP car for only 8k more with zero track miles, much less a crap ton of them.

willieT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2021 Lexus RX350, 2016 4runner
I sent an email last night asking about blue #17. Got a reply at 10 this morning. Sold. Only colors left were white, black silver and red. They are not having any trouble selling them it seems.

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Would be interesting to know if any are preproduction TTxxx or PPxxx chassis numbers.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Meh. I bought one @ $50k.
Which one did you get? Like the GT350 and GT500 TA cars, I think they’re a pretty cool piece of Mustang history

Linvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2022 GT500 CFTP & 2023 Mach1
Which one did you get? Like the GT350 and GT500 TA cars, I think they’re a pretty cool piece of Mustang history
I bought the #1 Twister Orange car.

I have been wanting a Twister Orange Mustang, so I jumped on one of these. I will be using it as a recreational track car, and it will
driver.jpg
fit in with my other Mach1s.

IMG_2706.jpg

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I bought one of the Twister Orange cars.

I have been wanting a Twister Orange Mustang, so I jumped on one of these. I will be using it as a recreational track car, and it will fit in with my other Mach1s.

IMG_2706.jpg
Very nice collection of Mach’s you have there! TO will fit in nicely

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER

I have been wanting a Twister Orange Mustang, so I jumped on one of these. I will be using it as a recreational track car, and it will
driver.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg
I do the same thing with my gas grill. I fill up 5 tanks at a time, that way I don’t have to refill for a while.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

driver.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg
Nice buy getting the #1 car. That's special.
Sponsored