Sponsored

Looking for opinions on Carvana's offer on my GT

2018Creamsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Premium Vert
Same here. Sold my 16 Taurus SHO and my old rusty 06 F250 to them. They paid $1300 more for the SHO than carmax offered and $1700 more on the truck. Didn’t even drive them before handing over the checks. Carmax beat out carvana on the 12 Mustang, though, by over a grand. Funny thing was the preliminary estimated value was within 20 bucks of the offer on the truck and SHO but the Mustang was almost a grand lower. I think their offer fluctuates based on the market from day to day and whether they have buyers actively looking for whatever car. I had the first offer expire on my truck and got another one a few weeks later. It was 300 bucks higher.

Only one I haven’t sold to is Vroom. I got a lowball offer from them on the Mustang and they harassed the hell out of me for weeks. The online reviews suck, too.
Sponsored

keiths2kgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT PP 50th AP
I’ve had great luck selling on Craigslist of all things. Sold my 2kgt within 36 hours, Civic Si in 3 days, my moms VW and my motorcycle within a week. Wasn’t a hassle at all and I made thousands instead of giving it to the dealerships. Private sell is way worth it. The dealership only wanted to give me $7k for my Si...3 days later a guy gave me $10k cash.