• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Looking for a Stock GT Catback in NC

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2003 Mach 1, 64.5 Coupe
Looking for a stock GT catback still in one piece.
Sponsored

xknockx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
I got mine in MD if interested. Full never been cut or messed with.

Jon B.

Farm Truck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Premium PP GT, '01 Lightning
Where in NC? Mine is sitting here at the house. I'm in Linden.

Sponsored

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If you change your mind on a separated one I am in Myrtle Beach and have my factory one. Mufflers are separated where I put an axleback on but I have everything from the resonator back

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'm down in Columbia with one sitting in the way.

OP
OP

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got mine in MD if interested. Full never been cut or messed with.
Little too far to travel but thanks.

Where in NC? Mine is sitting here at the house. I'm in Linden.
I'm in Boone, quite a haul from you.

If you change your mind on a separated one I am in Myrtle Beach and have my factory one. Mufflers are separated where I put an axleback on but I have everything from the resonator back
I've got parts of ones, just would like a whole setup in case I get tired of loud exhaust, thanks though.
I'm down in Columbia with one sitting in the way.
Quite a haul for me to Columbia, thanks though.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Is Mooresville too far of a haul for you? My wife's family is up there and I think she is heading that way this week or next sometime. She could drop it off at their house and if you have a truck or SUV you could swing by and pick it up. They're a few miles off exit 36.
This all depends if I can get it in the back of her Honda Pilot with the seats down.

OP
OP

JoshMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is Mooresville too far of a haul for you? My wife's family is up there and I think she is heading that way this week or next sometime. She could drop it off at their house and if you have a truck or SUV you could swing by and pick it up. They're a few miles off exit 36.
This all depends if I can get it in the back of her Honda Pilot with the seats down.
No I used to live there, only about an hour fifteen from me, I'll send you a PM.