Sponsored

Looking for a GT 350 - willing to pay a small ADM

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Well, my secured allocation is not going to happen so I need to try and find another GT 350. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would owe you. I have called/emailed almost every dealer in north Texas and southern Oklahoma with no luck. I really don't want to pay ADM but I have to be realistic that it may not be possible to avoid.
Thanks for your help everyone.
Sponsored

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
what happened if I might ask. ?

OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Money. Someone offered a significantly higher ADM than me.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Try the dealers in and around Lubbock..they had a few allocations with none of them sold. They were asking in the 5k range ADM.

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
That sucks..Hope you are able to get a car.

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Well, my secured allocation is not going to happen so I need to try and find another GT 350. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would owe you. I have called/emailed almost every dealer in north Texas and southern Oklahoma with no luck. I really don't want to pay ADM but I have to be realistic that it may not be possible to avoid.
Thanks for your help everyone.
What color and options are you looking for?

Sb31767

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350r w electronics. DIB w White Stripes
That's crazy. If you have a signed deal dont you have some recourse on it?

OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Try the dealers in and around Lubbock..they had a few allocations with none of them sold. They were asking in the 5k range ADM.
Much appreciated. Is there one you recommend?

That sucks..Hope you are able to get a car.
Thanks.

What color and options are you looking for?
Honestly, I'm not too picky. If I could get my pick it would be DIB with white stripes and tech package.

I hate the ADM bidding game! He had an allocation and then got ripped off!
Agreed.

That's crazy. If you have a signed deal dont you have some recourse on it?
It was just a handshake because I got on the "list" the day Ford announced the GT350 was legit. Now they have gone to a bidding war.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LindsayEOD

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Gene messer was the one I spoke to most, I believe Pollard Ford was the other. Easiest way to find one is go on their webpage and send a request.
Thanks. I will hit them up tomorrow.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Call Jim Tidwell ford in Georgia. Someone posted their number in the order thread in the stickied thread area. On thursday they still had their allocation and at MSRP

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
It was just a handshake because I got on the "list" the day Ford announced the GT350 was legit. Now they have gone to a bidding war.
A buddy of mine who put a deposit check down on a GT350R the day it was announced, and was promised the allocation, was informed last week he would not be getting the car. Dealership did not give him a reason why.

I know the dealerships have the freedom to manage the GT350R and GT350 allocations how they see fit, but changing the rules after giving someone hope is a bit wrong.

I just saw the process for obtaining an allocation for the new Ford GT. This process seems to limit what the dealers can do, as Ford is requiring an application process that takes into consideration Ford loyalty, including ownership/purchase of the previous GT. Sounds kinda Ferrari-ish to me.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
A buddy of mine who put a deposit check down on a GT350R the day it was announced, and was promised the allocation, was informed last week he would not be getting the car. Dealership did not give him a reason why.

I know the dealerships have the freedom to manage the GT350R and GT350 allocations how they see fit, but changing the rules after giving someone hope is a bit wrong.

I just saw the process for obtaining an allocation for the new Ford GT. This process seems to limit what the dealers can do, as Ford is requiring an application process that takes into consideration Ford loyalty, including ownership/purchase of the previous GT. Sounds kinda Ferrari-ish to me.
The dealerships do not manage whether they get an R. What probably happened was that the dealership felt they could simply order an R, printed a DORA and the. Found out that they in fact could not get an R.

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Call Jim Tidwell ford in Georgia. Someone posted their number in the order thread in the stickied thread area. On thursday they still had their allocation and at MSRP
They only sell to local area people , no out of state sales.
Sponsored