• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Like new PP wheels and tires in Michigan; SOLD

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
I know once my new wheels get here these will just be taking up space. I'd prefer not to ship so if you're in SE Michigan email me. They have less than 200 mile I think close 150. I got the car end of October and drove it a few times before putting it on the hoist for the winter. So I can sell the wheels any time you're ready. $1500 seems a fair price.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Do those wheels fit on all 2015 Mustangs?

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Do all 2015 Mustang wheels fit on all 2015 Mustangs? What are the parameters for fitting wheels on a 2015 Mustang, if anyone knows?

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Do all 2015 Mustang wheels fit on all 2015 Mustangs? What are the parameters for fitting wheels on a 2015 Mustang, if anyone knows?
If you have a Ford built caliper, you can put whichever rim you desire that other 2015 Mustangs have from factory except I will exclude 17'' rims fitting on a GT caliper as even my 18'' foundry rims barely clear the front calipers.

Brembos have clearance issues with 18'' rims not to mention 17'' rims.

If you have a non-pp GT, just look at the slight clearance you have between the rim and the caliper and now imagine a Brembo caliper and larger rotors in its place.

It seems the 20'' rim options have added K bracing, which non-pp do not have. The purpose of the added bracing is something to be considered.

Sponsored

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
I know once my new wheels get here these will just be taking up space. I'd prefer not to ship so if you're in SE Michigan email me. They have less than 200 mile I think close 150. I got the car end of October and drove it a few times before putting it on the hoist for the winter. So I can sell the wheels any time you're ready. $1500 seems a fair price.

Are these still available? I'm not quite ready to buy, but they're what I'm looking for.

If you have a Ford built caliper, you can put whichever rim you desire that other 2015 Mustangs have from factory except I will exclude 17'' rims fitting on a GT caliper as even my 18'' foundry rims barely clear the front calipers.

Brembos have clearance issues with 18'' rims not to mention 17'' rims.

If you have a non-pp GT, just look at the slight clearance you have between the rim and the caliper and now imagine a Brembo caliper and larger rotors in its place.

It seems the 20'' rim options have added K bracing, which non-pp do not have. The purpose of the added bracing is something to be considered.

You're saying that you cannot put the stock rims from a V6 on a GT PP, but you can put the wheels from a GT PP on a stock V6, right?

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Are these still available? I'm not quite ready to buy, but they're what I'm looking for.

You're saying that you cannot put the stock rims from a V6 on a GT PP, but you can put the wheels from a GT PP on a stock V6, right?
Yes, sir!

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Still available any time you're ready.
I have to get a car first. It's a while out. About 2 months. But don't sell them in the mean time.

What wheels are you waiting for?

Sponsored

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
I moved them from the garage to to the shed to get them out of my way and noticed they still have the yellow strips around the circumference. These things are near new.
It's still going to be a while, if it ever happens at all.