LIGHTNING BLUE GT350/R Thread

nhgaudreau

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The owner of the dealership I'm getting mine at just sent me a picture of my (soon to be) car in the showroom from his security cameras. Picking it up Wednesday! So excited :headbang:
stang.jpg
Sponsored

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
The owner of the dealership I'm getting mine at just sent me a picture of my (soon to be) car in the showroom from his security cameras. Picking it up Wednesday! So excited :headbang:
Congrats ! Out of State ? Mine was in Indiana, dealers here are nuts on price....

nhgaudreau

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nolan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Congrats ! Out of State ? Mine was in Indiana, dealers here are nuts on price....
Same state (CA), but I live in the Bay Area and the dealer is in SoCal. Going to be a fun road trip up.

CanadianHorseMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
good colour choice! :)

Sponsored

KenF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
Some gratuitous beauty shots from over the weekend. How can you deny this is the best color. Some fun old and new shots as well as one with her mortal enemy :)
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0189.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg

Sponsored

Jakl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
TBD
So many all blue or blue with black stripes. Any good shots of blue with white stripes? Considering ordering that color but haven't seen anything beyond the stock photos. Apologies if I missed one in the thread. Browsed all 22 pages pretty quick and didn't see anything

Edit, don't mind me. Found some a few pages back. Doesn't seem to be a very common combo though!

CanadianHorseMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Just 2 pages back you'll see these. My R. Happy viewing. After having the white stripes...I was hesitant...I'd make the same choice again. It looks pretty awesome.

==>> http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1583444&postcount=291

R

Ok LB fans. Here ya go. I'll post a few here, but if you wanna see more go to my dropbox page. May your wait be shortened.

== More Pics ==>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gali5v061pmc0gi/AAD5Xh5amogRSm2fq6Yw-oJsa?dl=0

R