Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
AG black roof looks better IMHO. I love my Magnetic but if I had to do it all over again I'd go AG black roof.

I thought I'd love this blue but it falls short of the Liquid Blue I'd hoped they came out with.
I try and ask myself- what color will I be the happiest with five-ten years from now. I think that that will be AV grey. I've been able to keep my black roof nice and swirl free on my 12 Boss for the last five years, so I don't worry about that too much.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks for the pics! Man, i like this color more than i thought initially. Im going with this color now. I seen a fusion in this color the other day. In the sun its jawdropping IMO. In the shadows it does show more luster/reflection tho, which in itself is nice little touch.

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
im definately starting to grow on the color (more so than I was originally) - but what still fazes me is the range in how the color comes over. Youve got the Ford marketing photos - which show a lighter hue of blue, your got some photos showing almost a boring somewhat darker - but not as dark as DIB, then youve got the color on a Fusion which just screams BORING!!! and then those above from 6GR where its like HELL YEAH!!

I cant wait to see Lighning Blue in person (in sunlight). Went by Sam Galloway Saturday but that was a lot of sales blubber...

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Lighting Blue on the 350/R looks amazing. It could possibly be my favorite color combo.

snaproll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
350R/88LX/FR500S
Thank you for posting the pics! Looks really nice. I looked at the fusion or whatever was on the ford lot and was hoping it would be brighter but the flakes are strong in this paint which seems to give it good flop or whatever you want to call it. It's classy. Hopefully the wife will approve. :)
Sponsored