Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I love HP, but I'm going to be more than a little cautious about the new tech used in this engine. I will wait and let those ballsier than I be the beta testers. For now, I will do nothing that will void my warranty.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I love HP, but I'm going to be more than a little cautious about the new tech used in this engine. I will wait and let those ballsier than I be the beta testers. For now, I will do nothing that will void my warranty.
My personal goal would be 500whp on cali 91, but I'm not touching that engine until the engine warranty is over and I've got enough $$ in the bank to cover a engine rebuild. For those who are bold and have $$, I wish you all good luck pushing the limits on the Voodoo and seeing how well it holds up over time with the added power. I hope it's a golden engine. :headbang:

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The Ford track key would be cool, but that takes special hardware for that to work the same as the Boss. Does the Shelby have the dual ECM (or whatever buzzword Ford uses)? :shrug:
Absolutely nothing special about it. The marketers just typed up the description for it. Just a tune that identifies the keys separately and uses different variables.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
I wonder how much Ford is going to be charging for the new trackey

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I am curious about Fords track key.
hey more power and full warranty, no down side.

Unlikely to make more power, greater possibility of drivability concerns because FR tunes are generic canned tunes unlike custom datalogged tunes form the reputable venders.
Sponsored