Sponsored

Lead Foot Gray

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
That color is what made me grab an Avalanche Grey 2017...NOPE
i wanted an avalanche really bad, still one of the best colors on any car ever in my opinion. was not able to get one unfortunately but i am super happy with lead foot, not sure i would change if i could now. if i could get an 18 raptor, it would be avalanche all day though

Sponsored

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
i wanted an avalanche really bad, still one of the best colors on any car ever in my opinion. was not able to get one unfortunately but i am super happy with lead foot, not sure i would change if i could now. if i could get an 18 raptor, it would be avalanche all day though
I like Leadfoot quite a lot. And the name is fitting...Congrats!

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
Man - I just got back from looking at Lead Foot Gray with black stripes. I went there thinking I would have mixed opinions. Almost walked out the door with it. Still in negotiation mode. Conclusion - love it. Very different and stands out. Very aggressive looking

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Depends on the Grey and the alternatives. I do prefer this to Avalanche Grey. That just looks like the color of dirty snow.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I finally saw the color in person on a Raptor today....it’s to dark and to greenish for my taste. They should have put Stealth Gray on the GT350....