Late to the party

CLizGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Edition Kona Blue GT #1205
Took a little while for the right new Mustang to come around, but she finally did this week. Thru exceptional stars aligning and help from my Mustang buddies, #1205 Kona Blue was purchased yesterday (Happy Boss' Day to me!!!) and brought home this afternoon after taking the long way, about 100miles out of the way. First stop was the Mustangs vs Camaros show at the A-B Brewery in Houston to see some up and coming Mustang gals. Took her out to dinner with the Ferrari crowd and valet service, then brought her home for a quick shower and wipe down.

VERY VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN A MUSTANG!!!! Looking forward to meeting other members of the S550 gang....

Liz
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Congrats and welcome back! Enjoy.

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
Congratulations...:ford:

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Took a little while for the right new Mustang to come around, but she finally did this week. Thru exceptional stars aligning and help from my Mustang buddies, #1205 Kona Blue was purchased yesterday (Happy Boss' Day to me!!!) and brought home this afternoon after taking the long way, about 100miles out of the way. First stop was the Mustangs vs Camaros show at the A-B Brewery in Houston to see some up and coming Mustang gals. Took her out to dinner with the Ferrari crowd and valet service, then brought her home for a quick shower and wipe down.

VERY VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN A MUSTANG!!!! Looking forward to meeting other members of the S550 gang....

Liz
Oh my!!!!! It's been so long! Liz is back! It's been years! Congrats on the Kona LE!!!

Let's see if you ever can figure out who I am...

:cheers:

Sponsored

50th#750

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50th Limited #750
Congrats Liz, isn't it an awesome car? I'm visiting relatives now and driving a cheap rental. 'Can't wait to get back to The Beast !

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Congratz and welcome!

Bo50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
50 Years LE WW 6sp #1353
Congrats and welcome!

PONY1370

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary White 6spd
Looked at Anniversary Editions when they were announced but the prices put them out of reach. Went looking for a 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca instead. Glad I wasn't in a hurry; waiting allowed the prices to come down and I got the car I wanted: White 6spd.

Matches the white 65 I had in high school. 289 4bbl auto with the consul. Loved that car. Still like the Boss LS but I have something that's as good and a better daily driver.
Had the dealer install the X pipes with side exhaust like the Boss. Great add!
This is really an excellent car, best one so far. Nice to own a piece of Mustang History.
Sponsored