Lastest memes of the Mustang

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Because Mustangs attract jackasses and jackasses can't drive in a straight line, especially when trying to look alpha in front of the bros.
Sponsored

partyelmarty

What's it trap?
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic Metallic
This,

Plus live axle!
Live axle has nothing to do with people not being able to control the car or acting like idiots. IRS or SLA, either can and will lose control in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
lol i get tagged in these all the time by my friends. Just got tagged in one while i was lurking this thread

thxultra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 2016 Mercedes C300
Mustangs had live axles forever but suddenly they are a problem? Bullshit.

Ya because people forgot how to drive and/or generation dummy can't handle them :) Just my two cents

Sponsored

ultimate warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
I think we have all seen the memes that has been going around lately of the Mustang taking off and losing control into other cars, crowds and curbs. I am new to rear wheel drive and I'm wondering why it happens a lot on the Mustangs. What can you do not to end up on the curb or another vehicle or what these drivers are doing wrong causing them to lose control and go sides ways into cars, curbs and crowds. I will admit, some of them are kinda funny...
because most car enthusiasts havent taken the time to actually learn car control.

they work, get money, then buy something with HP, and since they didnt grow up in 'car culture' they get excited when a crowd is around and try to show off.

if they had started with 90hp cars and trying to learn everything about car control, it wouldnt happen when they get a 300+hp car.

more money than skills. crawl before u walk.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
This is not new

This has happened before but in the Mcycle world. The advent of 100+hp cycles costing less than $10K caused a massive spike in deaths, injuries, property damage. It happens at bike events just like at car events. The crowd is usually young thrill seekers but without the time/funds to go learn any skills.

They will pick the most popular bike or car and they will buy that. Result? the reputation the Mustang is getting because so many idiots think it's required that they upload what they see to the internet.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
If your friends are tagging you, maybe that says something about your driving ability.

Sponsored

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
I think we have all seen the memes that has been going around lately of the Mustang taking off and losing control into other cars, crowds and curbs. I am new to rear wheel drive and I'm wondering why it happens a lot on the Mustangs. What can you do not to end up on the curb or another vehicle or what these drivers are doing wrong causing them to lose control and go sides ways into cars, curbs and crowds. I will admit, some of them are kinda funny...
A lot of the issue is people don't know how to control a car properly when the rear starts to kick out. Many of them panic and quickly lift off the gas then slam on the brake or for some reason accelerate harder. Its often followed with an over correction that flies them into something. The issue with lifting off the gas suddenly is a weight distribution problem. When they start initially losing it, its due to lack of traction. During this time the weight is still shifting to the rear while the wheels are spinning, but then the quick lift of the throttle causes the weight distribution to switch towards the front making the rear end of the car lighter and able to slide even more (Look up lift off oversteer). If they brake during this time the issue is just exaggerated.

Ideally they should lift off the gas pedal slowly which will allow the car to gain traction again and not shift the weight of the car too suddenly. TBH though this would be completely avoided by not being an idiot on the street and driving recklessly. If you want attention on public streets just put on a loud exhaust, push the clutch in, and rev it up.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Mustang owners have not been doing us any favors lately... but I'm glad that I haven't seen any of these videos featuring an S550 yet.

It seems like maybe Ford has paid attention to a lot of this nonsense because I feel like the S550 GT PP has a lot of understeer tuned into it...
Sponsored