Sponsored

last name

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Starting today COTUS requires a last name to track my order where before all i needed was the order and dealer numbers and it won't come up with my name does anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored

Last edited:

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Starting today COTUS requires a last name to track my order where before all i needed was the order an dealer numbers and it won't come up with my name doe anyone else have this problem?
Several of us can't pull up our orders today. I can't with my info or vin.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
My friends say that I am the world's greatest pessimist! I mentioned on this Forum that I thought if enough of us started to use COTUS and complained about its high error rate, that Ford would shut it down.

I have been waiting for Flat Rock to explain the month long hold. But since FR refuses to disclose any details...I am assuming that my car is so defective that it has needed 4 weeks to fix the multiple problems.
I have sent a last email to Ford Service demanding to know when the convertible is going to be shipped. If I don't hear from them in a few days I am going to the dealer and canceling my order.
I will probably wait until the 2016s start to come out to decide if I really want a Ford product.

Last edited:

85TTop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Doesn't work for me either. Worked last night.
The site was down for maintenance this morning between 0400 - 1000. Guess they messed something up.
Sponsored