Sponsored

Labor Day!

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Since being outsourced into retirement I've wandered about looking for things to keep mind and body active. First was CNC machines a retired friend bought old used Kitamura machine that bye time that 8000 pound machine got to his shop it didn't work anymore but had the manuals so I dug in learned the theory behind G code bought boards and parts on scrap market and got it working. Which lead to the discovery that there are thousands of small shops out there making all kinds of stuff. Then getting bored again I bought my 2017 Gt350 wow what a wonderful machine and again discovered a myriad of small businesses creating products. I'm really enjoying this forum and someday I'll finish my car. Regardless of all stupid crap happening Korea, Statues, healthcare, America still has the best smartest damn workers anywhere.
Sponsored

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Yes..we are a rare breed of hardworker..Hope my young adult offspring can evolve into such..If only they could live and follow their parents example. Years ago north korea and russia were discussed in end time prophecies. Maybe there is something bad too come but I wish not in my lifetime.

czaustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manuals and DCT
Very cool cking.

We are fortunate to live in the greatest country the world has ever known. We are not perfect but just visit a few fairly close countries in Central or S. America and you will be VERY THANKFUL for the life's we lead.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Great points by all. Just wish everyone saw it this way. I would love to see the anthem kneeling athletes of our time shop their talents in any other country and see if they're paid seven figures to do so.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
There is always light at the end of the tunnel, its how we see and obtain it that is most important, in regard to this country having the opportunity to do what we set our minds to is a great and blessed thing.

Im writing this while at my shop doing what I love most

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
.....reading this sitting on my backyard deck enjoying a cold one watching what's left of Harvey pass by. Happy labor day to everyone

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Since being outsourced into retirement I've wandered about looking for things to keep mind and body active. First was CNC machines a retired friend bought old used Kitamura machine that bye time that 8000 pound machine got to his shop it didn't work anymore but had the manuals so I dug in learned the theory behind G code bought boards and parts on scrap market and got it working. Which lead to the discovery that there are thousands of small shops out there making all kinds of stuff. Then getting bored again I bought my 2017 Gt350 wow what a wonderful machine and again discovered a myriad of small businesses creating products. I'm really enjoying this forum and someday I'll finish my car. Regardless of all stupid crap happening Korea, Statues, healthcare, America still has the best smartest damn workers anywhere.
Thanks for this [MENTION=28002]cking[/MENTION]. Nothing like the freedom we enjoy in this country. Curious about what you folks are pumping out w the CNC machine?
Looks like you're living the life:cheers:
.....reading this sitting on my backyard deck enjoying a cold one watching what's left of Harvey pass by. Happy labor day to everyone
Thanks Dan. We had the remnents all day yesterday but today's been beautiful! Looks like you're living the life too:cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Thanks for this [MENTION=28002]cking[/MENTION]. Curious about what you folks are pumping out w the CNC machine?
:
Anything they win a bid on, lots of competition usually low volume stuff that for profit shops don't like because too much setup time. Turns out every small town around has got few grey haired guys with similar setup. One guy makes high end deep sea fishing gear he designs, another has contract for shotgun chokes etc
Sponsored