Sponsored

L.E.D. headlights on the 18

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
I rented a '17 GT about a year ago and remember the HID's being good, if not great, compared to my Jeep Grand Cherokee headlights. I rented an '18 Ecoboost a month ago and the LED headlights were fantastic. I wasn't sure they were LED's, but figured because they were so bright and white. I'd say you won't be disappointed.
Sponsored

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
The hids are fine at night for me. The only time I can’t stand them is when it’s raining. It’s almost as if the light blend in with the puddles or something

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I've gone from incandescent and sealed beams to HIDs, and I think they're pretty awesome. Compared to the LEDs on my mum's '17 Explorer, the HIDs seem to have a more natural lighting and less range. Strangely, the LEDs seem to have days when they appear better or worse than my LEDs. I think it's because of the bluer lighting they offer.

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
LED’s > HID’s all day long. My 16’ is my first car with HID’s and I was pretty excited about finally having a car with modern headlights. Unfortunately I was left disappointed the first time I drive it at night. The reason being, I had gotten my wife a 15’ Murano a few months before and it has LED’s. Those LED’s are WAY brighter than anything else I’ve ever seen. It was actually shocking to see how bright they were the first time we used them. The brights are just insane!! Honesty it makes my Mustang headlights look like halogens.
Sponsored