Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Man... that whole car looks good.
Sponsored

JGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Like many others here, I'd rather do the work myself for much less money. But they did a nice job with it (more than I can say for some dealers/aftermarket tuners) and I'm sure someone won't hesitate to pay up for it.

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
And just like that my smartphone pics look terrible! LOL, nice pics Tom! :cheers:

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd skip the wing (personal preference) but the rest looks really good. Dealership pricing for mods can be difficult to justify. I had a Stage 1 Supercharger kit, FRPP X-Pipe, GT350R steering wheel, FRPP Short Shifter and a JLT oil separator installed at a Ford Racing authorized, private shop for several thousand less than a Roush dealer quoted just for the Phase I blower install.....pays to shop around. Yes, you could do the work yourself, if mechanically inclined but to preserve warranty, the blower must be installed by an ASE certified mechanic at minimum.

Sponsored

cechk01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Why do they still have to slap that ugly Koons badge on the rear :(

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
I'd skip the wing (personal preference) but the rest looks really good. Dealership pricing for mods can be difficult to justify. I had a Stage 1 Supercharger kit, FRPP X-Pipe, GT350R steering wheel, FRPP Short Shifter and a JLT oil separator installed at a Ford Racing authorized, private shop for several thousand less than a Roush dealer quoted just for the Phase I blower install.....pays to shop around. Yes, you could do the work yourself, if mechanically inclined but to preserve warranty, the blower must be installed by an ASE certified mechanic at minimum.
That car sounds awesome!

The aftermarket stuff is difficult to price when it's built in to the vehicles stock price for sure! We do pride ourselves on selling the base vehicles lower than almost anyone else out there! Hopefully customers will see that all the options on this vehicle can be sold as a package or separately so that customer can get the custom built feeling.

As for the stock units that we modified before being sold, it's a great way to get a feeling of how the car can look after a personal touch from the customer is factored in. Reading the brochures and shopping online make it hard to picture a complete product.

Oh and as for financing, I know with my own car, building the mods in to the loan gives you a lot more freedom and opportunity... It's never fun setting money off to the side responsibly and waiting weeks/months to get the car your want.

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Why do they still have to slap that ugly Koons badge on the rear :(
It's just a sticker and it's not a requirement of course and there's no charge to add or remove it :-) ...

We also never drill holes in to tag brackets without a customer request first lol:ford:

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Thank you all for the compliments! We also had it professionally photographed and any customer who wants to have theirs photographed after completion is welcome to take advantage of the service!

Paul @ Need 4 Speed Motorsports was awesome to work with helped out a ton with fitment! The 19x11 Project6GR wheels are sick in person!

Here are some of the professional pics!
Y'all did a fantastic job on that car, absolutely beautiful! Kudos!

Sponsored

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Looks great, but why? For a like 6k more you can have a real GT350.

$36,000 + $15,995 = $51,995, pfffffftttttt
...or

39k GT Premium + 29k and you got GT350R looks + 200hp (...Whipple, Kenne Bell, Turbo set up) for the same price you could get a GT350R for at MSRP... :D

No mark up above MSRP on the GT w/350R Appearance Pack. This package can go on any vehicle regardless of starting price...

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Tom, not lumping all dealers together but when supply is limited (# of Roush dealers) demand drives pricing. Car dealers simply have a different business model than a private shop....and a lot more overhead. Most private shops do not offer financing so one has to have the cash on hand for the work to be done. Someone is more likely to bite on the mods if they can be rolled into financing. That being said, I really like the work you have done on that car, particularly the wheel and tire package.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Very tastefully done! Seems like you could add some color matched JLT coil covers to really nail the engine bay, and I don't think they are too expensive.

That's my only suggestion.

-T

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
Tom, not lumping all dealers together but when supply is limited (# of Roush dealers) demand drives pricing. Car dealers simply have a different business model than a private shop....and a lot more overhead. Most private shops do not offer financing so one has to have the cash on hand for the work to be done. Someone is more likely to bite on the mods if they can be rolled into financing. That being said, I really like the work you have done on that car, particularly the wheel and tire package.
Wheels and tires come directly from Need 4 Speed Motorsports... I was specific when I requested the Michelin Pilot Super Sports... I wanted something as close to what you could get on a true GT350R... Paul over there was awesome!

What you mentioned is completely totally true and we are all about the customer car being what they want and not just a cookie cutter package. We just want something visual for customers to see (or buy lol)! We are not a licensed Roush dealer or anything like that either... This is by no means a package set in stone, just an example that we have built and put a total price on with the customers opportunity to add or remove other options... The private shop Justin's Performance Center was paid up front for all the parts... On the invoices they sent, the list price for every part was on there and that's what we paid... The shop is the one who deserves the profit on the parts so I was never interested in telling them that I could find an intake/tune/exhaust/suspension set up on American Muscle or anything other site for less... I was happy to pay for quality work and car that turned out great! I'm happy to put any mod a customer wants on and just be the party that helps them get it financed...

That's the fun in these cars - customers making them their own! I was simply mentioning, I'm the same way and hate having to set aside money for my own car... It sucks everyday staring at those wheels and not having them on my own car (very similar to this car lol)...

Also, the custom car for each (custom)er is why we've established a relationship with a photographer that will photograph anyone's car for them should they want that included afterwards!

:ford:

Goatdad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP 6M
The BEST looking dealer package I've ever seen.......hands down.
Sponsored