Just wondering

spitfirered1976

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Sliver
:headbang:Just got my MF Comp Cat back exhaust installed. I turn my radio down and roll with the windows down just to hear the exhaust. I also down shift all the gears before coming to a stop just to hear the growl. I am throttling up and letting of just for the sound. I have not gained mpg's yet. Does anybody else do these things with their aftermarket exhaust? The MF sounds Sooo good!!! :D
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I sure as hell do. I absolutely always downshift from gear to gear and that shift from third to second is ALWAYS a wonderful sound.

I love turning heads as well with the exhaust when downshifting. Makes you appreciate the car even more :)

Congrats on your new exhausts man! I'm currently researching performance headers, as I'd like to be just a tad bit louder and of course wouldn't mind a little bit from the gains.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I have the MF street catback system and at various car cruises in the area, I'm often asked by folks to start the car so they can hear the exhaust up close and personal

pilot0987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If I had MF cat back I would leave my car running all night so I could hear the exhaust while I was sleeping.

grumblin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium
Best sounding cat-back out there IMHO (Of course I had them on my '03 Mach1, my '13 GT and now the S550)
Sponsored