Sponsored

Jealous

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Car and driver just did their test drive of the focus RS...it's probably going to be as fast as the GT...direct injection, drift mode, cool gauges...:(
Sponsored

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Car and driver just did their test drive of the focus RS...it's probably going to be as fast as the GT...direct injection, drift mode, cool gauges...:(
Yeah, but it is butt ugly.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I don't give a rats ass if it's twice as fast as a Mustang. Mustang is cool. Mustang is a thing of beauty. Focus is not and will never be.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
maybe so, but I bet it doesn't have line lock :thumbsup:

Sponsored

DaUnit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP Shadow Black
You're being sarcastic right? :crazy:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I was almost going to buy a Focus ST, until I came across this video:

[ame]

:lol:

bay584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
If only they weren't going for $5k over MSRP, I'd stop lurking around here...

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I almost bought a stupidly-loaded Focus, until my husband finally spoke up and said, "Ugh, why?!"
I had even thought of a plate for it already: CAR UGLY :D

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
LoL ... "drift mode" ... meaning lots of insurance claims when squirrels lose it and go into the ditch.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Its still 4 doors.....dumb

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I traded a Focus ST for my Ecoboost Mustang. The ST is a great looking car, arguably the best looking hot hatch out there. They uglied up the front end on the RS and the rear wing looks like they hired a 16 year old to design it. The ST was a hoot to drive and I would imagine the RS will be more so but I can see it beating a GT in the 1/4.

My biggest issue with the RS is the price, they start at $36k and to get one comparablely equiped to my Ecoboost Mustang Premium you are over $40k not to mention ADM that is being asked. When you get into that price range there are so many choices that I would rather have.

Dave

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
so your biggest issue with the Focus RS is that it's competitively priced with it's direct competition?

I honestly can't believe how much bitching I'm seeing about this car, but it's expected on a Mustang forum isn't it? Yet we all swing from the nuts of the GT because it's Ford's ultimate race car.

I expect Mustang fans on a Mustang forum. I expect Focus fans on a Focus forum, but damn you all seem to hate Ford's hot hatches with a passion, totally ignoring that the Fiesta ST, Focus ST and now the upcoming Focus RS all literally the top dogs of their class, and the Fusion is so good, that it's making it so there is no point or place for the Taurus to even be in the lineup.

FWIW, I didn't give much thought to the Focus at all until my wife expressed some interest in them in seeing a jalopnik article about the Shelby Focus ST, and I'm glad I did, because my ST is the shit. I can't even begin to imagine how awesome the RS will be.
Sponsored