Sponsored

jalopnik: I Drove A Challenger Hellcat And I Almost Crashed It

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
http://jalopnik.com/i-drove-a-challenger-hellcat-and-i-almost-crashed-it-1753762683
I Drove A Challenger Hellcat And I Almost Crashed It

... And this is how I ended up on a twisty road in central Pennsylvania last weekend, trying to regain my composure after I almost ran off the road.

I suspect its cold in PA, and he is on summer tires :shocked:

but the title is decent click bait

video clearly shows the huge blind spot in the Challenger line of cars, and still the youtube comments have this:

I've sat in a 2015 Hellcat and Camaro, and the Camaro has the ABSOLUTE WORST visibility of any car I've ever driven, which is a VERY long list.
Sponsored

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Who TF thinks flooring a car with over 350hp in the rain is a good idea let alone over 700.

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
It was also Jalopnik that also crashed a 2016 Camaro at the press release first drive last year...

[ame]

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
http://jalopnik.com/i-drove-a-challenger-hellcat-and-i-almost-crashed-it-1753762683
I Drove A Challenger Hellcat And I Almost Crashed It

... And this is how I ended up on a twisty road in central Pennsylvania last weekend, trying to regain my composure after I almost ran off the road.

I suspect its cold in PA, and he is on summer tires :shocked:

but the title is decent click bait

video clearly shows the huge blind spot in the Challenger line of cars, and still the youtube comments have this:

I've sat in a 2015 Hellcat and Camaro, and the Camaro has the ABSOLUTE WORST visibility of any car I've ever driven, which is a VERY long list.
last weekend it was 49 on Saturday, and 47 on Sunday, so yeah - kinda dumb!

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Wait wait....you're saying the Jalopnik is full of click-baiting hacks who make stuff up and do stupid things intentionally to make a story?

Wow.
Sponsored